🍋Beg for it🍋

(18+) Please skip if your not into 🍋

Hisoka carried me all the way to his room, past layers of fancy floors and shops. The Arena had its own restaurant chain with different courses, and shops to fit any trend or style you could ever desire. We made our way to the level 200 hallway, with auras that would make a normal person faint from exposure. In the middle of the hallway, standing there creeply, was a power trio. A man sitting in a wheelchair, wearing white robes and purple sunglasses, next to him was a man?, who had a peg for a leg, in a red hooded dress that covered his face. The last had whiter skin than Hisoka, droopy eyes and resembled a ghost.

"Care to schedule a fight, babygirl?" The Ghost said.

My killer and mischievous aura had engulfed the area, fueling goosebumps and shivers from everyone around us. But the Clown only showed a proud face because of his mistress's delicious power.

"I would love to!" Smiling as the naive girl they perceived me to be, they all stepped aside.

The magician continued to walk to his apartment, when I got a call from Lucy👻, I had recently changed his contact in my phone only to piss him off more.

"Hey Scarlet~"

"Lucy~"

Hisoka looked down with a confused glaze but jealousy written underneath.

"So I have all the information for the new mission, the Southernpiece Auction. The spiders are going to steal every single treasure that's up for grab."

"That sounds amazing dear~"

By this time Hisoka had an angry expression, but waited for the call to end.

"Your expertise will be directed in the planning and decision making, and also a very important part."

"What's the important part?"

"How about we meet up and discuss there?"

"You're really going to make me wait? Your so mean~"

"Don't worry Scarlet, i'll buy you strawberry ice cream"

"Ugh, my weakness. How dare you take advantage of this helpless, innocent girl." Before I could finish my sentence in a serious tone, I started laughing knowing Chrollo is well aware I'm far from helpless.

"Yeah sure. Helplessly deadly."

Seeing the Jester open a door to his suite, I said to Chrollo, "Ha! Well I have to go, I'll call you later this week for our meeting~"

Hisoka slammed the door shut, let me down gently from his arms. His face was provoked and lustful. He grabbed both my wrists and pinned me against the wall.

"Who's Lucy?"

"Business" I said compliently and a little shocked.

Pressing his soft lips against my neck lightly, goosebumps formed on my smooth skin. He ripped off my black dress, tearing it down the middle. Encouraging his behavior I whimpered out his name.

"The same client as before, that you talked to in the airship?"

"Yeahhh" I slightly breathed out as I tugged on his hair.

"Name. I want his name."

"Chrollo Lucifer." Hisoka's face was enraged. He let go of both my wrists and wrapped both my legs around his waist. He slammed his lips into mine, only pulling away to see my flushed face. He unclipped my black lace bra, letting it fall to the ground. His lips went back to mine, while his fingers fondled my left breast, and pinched my nipple. Groaning, the Joker brought me over to the bed letting me sit on the edge. He kneeled down in front of me,

"Scarlet, your mine, and mine only."

"Make me yours, Hisoka~"

"Open your legs like a good girl."

His fingers traced my lingerie line, dipping his pointer finger in every so often, while kissing up and down my thighs. His touch was poisonous, he knew everything I wanted without even asking me. Holding me to grow more and more impatient and needy for his touch.

"Beg for it, like my good little girl"

Whining I said, "Please Daddy~"

Hisoka's eyes widened, and pulled the only barrier that was separating him from his prize. Pulling me closer to him, he licked my wet spot, while I tossed and turned from his skillful tongue. Slowly circling my clit, savoring every taste,

"You taste so sweet~"

He devoured every inch, while I defenseless trembled under his sick craving that intensified with every passing second. His plentiful lust clouding the room, making him taste harder. Hisoka's non-stop playing, touching, groaning; caused me to only grow weak. He knew all my sensitive spots, and the right ways to play with them. My body was his to pleasure, the only one who could make me feel this vulnerable and comfortable with it. My hands cradled his head, as I whined his name louder, holding it all in, until finally a release. With the release, Hisoka choked me and licked his red lips at his causing.

"Wasn't that fun~"

Panting I couldn't even respond to Hisoka, I was still riding out my intense high.

"Normally we wouldn't be done yet~"

My elbows pushed me up, the strength slowly rising back to me. Hisoka stood in front of me, he raised his hand to help me up. I took it but instead I pulled him towards me and flipped him so I could pin him against the bed. On top of him, I seductively whispered,

"Who said we were done?"

A smirk formed on his face,

"Next time dear~" He pecked me on the lips and flipped me over so he was on top of me, he got up from the bed and made his way over to the bathroom. The sound of a shower filled the room, and steam poured out the door; ending the night. Pulling the covers over my naked body, I drifted off to sleep.