Chapter 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
"Elsa's Song"

J

ack landed to North's workshop. North got out of his office because his belly tells him that something's not right. He saw Jack sitting on the window, the spot where he mourned for Sandy's death. Although this time, his white-silvery hair is visible. North exhaled, walking towards Jack.

He sat across to where Jack sits. "What's wrong Jack? You don't look very well", North said in his thick russian accent.

"I don't know if Queen Iduna will listen to me. She's a little bit stubborn when she want something to do", Jack said. He slipped his hands inside of his hoodie pocket, not giving a glance to North.

"Why?", North asked.

"King Agnar and Queen Iduna planned to sail the dark sea to seek answer for Princess Elsa, the child you assigned me to train.. Water spirit is a spirit in this world that humans can't mess with even us guardians. I know how aggressive that water horse could be. Nokk caused multiple tsunamis in different countries and flooded it with anger. I'm worried that Queen Iduna dies with her King Agnar. I care about them.. ", Jack said.

North smiled a little, he knows Jack meant what he said. "I'm worried that they will still insist.. What they planned to do. Aren't there any options North?", Jack looked at North's eyes. His blue eyes that are full of wonder.

"I'm afraid only Manny knows the answer", North said.

Jack cursed under his breath. "There is something about Princess Elsa that isn't normal", Jack said. It made North looked at him again, this time his mind was full of questions.

"What is it that you notice about Princess Elsa?", North asked. Dingles approached their way, offering sweets and snacks. Jack shake his head to refuse, North signaled them to give them privacy. Dingles happily left them, excited to eat the cookies and drinks they brought for them.

"Her ice powers are stronger than mine. Elsa can create several things using her ice powers. Sometimes even when she wear gloves, ice still get through the gloves and her shoes. The color of the ice changes just like nightlights in the sky, it depends on her emotion. It's red when she's angry and stable blue when she's calm and happy", Jack said. He got off his seat, leaning the staff to his shoulder. Slipping his hand inside of his hoodie pocket again.

"Do you think Katherine can lend some stories about Elsa?", Jack looked up to North. North got off his seat, rubbing his beard as his other hand hold his big waist.

"Hmm.. Mother Goose can tell stories of humans all around the globe. I don't think it's nice to interfere with other people's life but you need to endure. It's on the rules of the guardians", Jack sighed when North told him that. "But! If you keep Elsa stable, reassuring her that she's safe and she can do it. Slowly, maybe you can change her parent's mind. If they see Elsa at ease, they'll back up to what they are planning", North said.

Jack smiled. "Yes! Exactly! So what I need to do is to help Elsa control her powers!", he laughed pointing to North.

"Yes!", North happily said too as he clapped.

"Oi what's with all the noise?", Bunnymund asked hopping out of his rabbit hole.

"Exactly, can you visit Elsa's dreams and give her hope? Maybe in that way you can help me Kangroo", Jack smirked.

Bunnymund rolled his eyes, approaching Jack's direction. "Eh? Really mate? It's your mission and you're tellin' me to visit her dreams? Why? Aren't you doin' so great?", he rise both of his eyebrows. Teasing Jack.