Chapter 24

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:
"Believe In Me, Elsa"

Anna stood outside Elsa's door, crying. "Elsa?..", her voice cracked. Elsa stand up, hugging herself as she weakly walk towards the door. She is announced as the crowned princess of Arendelle. Elsa felt cold, in a way of being alone. "I-it's okay if you don't want to talk back...Uh.. I'm here", Anna sniffed. Elsa leans her forehead against the door, crying silently. Crystal tears escaped her eyes as it stroll down her cheeks, dropping to her dress and to the floor. It was extremely cold inside of her room. "I hope you're okay", Anna sniffed as she sobbed again. "I felt empty, we only have each other now.. M-momma and P-papa are gone, Elsa... please show yourself.. I need at least hug, I will let you go and never knock on your door again. Please", Anna begged as she cried loudly.

Elsa quietly stand behind the door with her gloved hands pressed to the door. She's biting her lower lip as she control her sob, she wanted Anna to be strong. "Anna..", Elsa cried. Anna slid down the door, hugging herself. Anna leaned against the door, Elsa's knees felt weak. She sit down on the floor, hugging her knees. "Gerda, Nora.. Feliz said have courage. But... no matter how hard I try.. I always ended up crying. I can't live without our parents Elsa, I felt alone", Anna cried as she bury her face on to her palms.

Elsa listen to her sister sobs, complaints and pain. They are going through a lot right now, their parents died and they only have each other. "I missed them, I missed you and I missed everything", Anna sniffed. Elsa closed her eyes, her salty tears entered her lips because of crying so hard. "We need to be strong.. Don't worry, I won't leave your side Elsa. I love you sis", Anna cried again after calming down a couple of seconds. Arendelle will stand without a Queen for three years until Elsa turned 21.

The next day, Elsa headed to her future office. Inside of that room are piles of papers she need to finish for the whole day. Those documentaries contains information about their kingdom ally, sibling country and how people live in different types of their associates. Elsa carefully flipped the page, reading each sentences quietly. Her lips mouthing every information her brain is digesting. Jack Frost stood behind her chair, watching Elsa read. He stayed quiet, his cyan blue eyes stunned on how Elsa grow to a fine and smart woman. She does resemble her mother. Jack shook his head and begin to walk away from her, he exited through the balcony. He's heading to Tooth palace. It's odd that Elsa does not feel his presence anymore, it's odd that Elsa didn't notice how wind brush her face when he left.

At the Tooth palace, Toothiana busily counts every types of teeth they have collected. Jack landed on his feet, slipping his hand inside of the hoodie pocket he's wearing. Toothiana stopped and approached him. "I successfully spread Iduna's memory in rivers of Atohallan but there seem to be a problem in Elsa's memory box", She said looking down. Jack sighed.

"What is it?", Jack worriedly asked. Toothiana grab the tooth box from the baby tooths, showing to him.

"It's frozen. She wouldn't let anyone meddle with her memories, even her tooth box..", Toothiana showed it to him. "Her picture in the front face of the tube disappeared.. it's covered in thick ice. I don't think Elsa is able to hold for long", She said sadly.

"What do you mean?", Jack asked getting the memory box from Toothiana.

"If she continue to be like this, she will be out of control... I don't know how to help her, I have limits. You need to show yourself to her. I can't determine if she can still see you but .. help her Jack. Her life is in danger, Pitch is out there waiting to kill Elsa. And when he killed her, all of Elsa's magic will be his", Toothiana said.

"It will be a very tough battle for me", Jack said returning the memory box to Toothiana. "I don't even know if she still believe in me... I left her office earlier. Elsa didn't even reacted Tooth.. I missed how she look at me whenever the wind surround her room", he said those words anxiously. Jack is so nervous.