Chapter 52

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO:
"Fiera"

The boogeyman's face crumpled in anger as he stood next to the vision. The vision was a mirror that shows all of the happenings to what the visionary wants to see. Outside the Enchanted Forest stood a man dressed in a soldier's outfit. There is something from the way he dressed himself that made Pitch feel extremely furious.

"Who is this man?", He asked. The tone of his voice, annoyed.

"Probably the soul of Jack Frost, lurking and looking after His Queen", Fiera said. Her voice, dark voice echoed the hallway.

Pitch made a new friend. Fiera, his second hand in the nightmare world. "Soul of Jack Frost? Isn't he dead? The nature forbidded him to love a Queen! A mortal Queen! How is this possible?!", He angrily yelled.

Fiera inhaled sharply, crossing her slim arms against her rich breast. She owns fiery eyes, flaming red. Her cheeks, it's somehow the shape of a perfect beauty but tells darkness in it. Nightmare Queen, indeed. Her scar that starts from her forehead down to her lips indicated how dangerous she can be. "Calm now my dear, Jack Frost won't win this time. I have my cards around Toothiana's palace", she said.

Fiera walked over to Pitch. Her long, slim fingers played with Pitch's spiky hair. Pitch calmed down a little when Fiera did that. He met her at the alley of Pennsylvania, a young woman and a victim of murder. Pitch used her to strengthen his army. His army that is waiting for Queen Elsa once she unleashed the secret of the forest.

"You told me you've been there when Queen Elsa is still a princess", Fiera's soothing and alluring voice echoed in the nightmare chamber.

"I have", Pitch said. His teeth grinded against each other. Raging thoughts flooded his evil mind. "I'm surprised how the fifth layer's attached to that fucking forest", he cursed. "I can squeeze Elsa in one grasp!"

"You can. Once this is over, you will grasp Elsa and kill Jack Frost... After all...", Fiera circled around her master. Her hands were on Pitch's shoulders. "...I have my armies waiting outside Toothiana's palace. Once the memories broken, I'll attack", she growled.

"Good girl, just as what I told you. Now, tell your army that there is a passage under that little Bunny's warren. Leave a symbol to bomb his territory after the truth is unleashed", Pitch smirked and placed a disgusting kiss on Fiera's fine, velvet lips. Her skin was pale, grayish but she look evil and dashing at the same time.

Fiera disappeared to do what her master told her to do. She murdered Hans of the Southern Isles, knowing he could be a threat to the nightmare kingdom.

***

The loud whistle echoed the each good guardian's workplace. North stopped carving a wooden toy once he heard the familiar whistle coming from the outer layer of the Enchanted Forest. "Could it be?...", He said, astonished.

"Got it mate", Bunnymund hurried to his warren. Hopping, running fast to get there on time.

The fairies surrounding the Tooth Palace protected the Queen's Kingdom, securing all passage. They made sure that no signs of nightmare trespasses the area.

Sandman received the signal, making him spread more dreamsand all over the globe. He formed a Saturn's ring to secure the hope and dreams of the children.