Chapter 34

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:
"Skies Drew A Promise"

The sky slowly turn into a stunning hue as the sun start to rise on its throne. Jack Frost remained seated next to Elsa's bed, seated on a blue egon chair made by her majesty. He guarded her the whole night, he made sure that he will be there whenever she wake up from a nightmare. Fortunately, Elsa doesn't have any nightmare last night. The sun refracted every ice crystals in Elsa's ice kingdom, Jack Frost smiled when he saw the beauty of it's shades.

"You're a beautiful artist yourself as well, Sól", Jack smiled, complementing Sol. She is the guardian of the sun. Jack smiles more as he roam his eyes around Elsa's palace. A very beautiful color of blue, pink and yellow mixed together. It's just like the morning sky, full aesthetic and breathtaking to look at. "You created wonderful things with your powers, it's stunning your majesty", he said to Elsa who sleep very soundly. She smiled in her sleep, her soft cheek pressed against the back of her slim clasped hands.

Jack leaned close to Elsa's face and rested his head against Twiner. His wintry blue eyes stares at her majesty's radiant beautiful face. She's like a beautiful painting, her facial feature has its own unique color and firmly shaped.

"You're beautiful than sleeping beauty". The guardian's lips curved a gentle smile, he wanted to stroke the Queen's hair. But when he's about to brush her platinum-blonde locks, Elsa stirs making Jack Frost pull his hand away from her.

Jack Frost quickly leaned back and pretended he was asleep. He hugged Twiner close to him and leaned his head against it. Elsa opened her eyes softly, followed with a stretch and a cute soft yawn. "Mmm...", She smiled.

"I'll stay by your side your majesty", Jack smiled. He turned in the bed for Elsa, making sure his Queen will sleep well.

"Oh Jack, you don't have to do that", Elsa pursed her lips. Her cheeks flushed in bright red. She looked down immediately and played her fingers. Her heart beat fast, betraying her thought about holding herself back from falling in love. She's afraid she might hurt him.

"Just lay down, I'll guard you tonight. I promise to make it up to you. It's the least I can do for letting you be on your own for many years. Please rest very well, your majesty", Jack bowed. Gesturing his hands to the bed, he waited for Elsa to lay down so he can tuck her in.

Elsa giggled, putting the strands of hair behind her ear. She approached the bed and climbed it, Jack smiled and put the blanket over her chest. He gazed softly at her. Elsa's heart beat fast, she start to feel crazy for Jack. She knew that Jack's just doing his duty. Ever since the day Jack told her she's beautiful, his words remained in her head.

Sometimes when Jack is out to get her something to eat, Elsa wanders outside the castle and think of what Jack Frost is doing to her. Jack has been acting very sweet to her lately. 'He's always been sweet since I was a child but why do I have a hunch that this one is different?', she thinks.

"Good night Jack", Elsa smiled.

"Good night Queen Elsa", Jack Frost smiled. When Elsa's about to close her eyes, she thought about Jack standing all night next to her bed.

"Oh wait! Should I create a bed for you too? I can't let you stand beside my bed all night", Elsa said. She sat up and looked Jack Frost's winter cyan eyes. "You can share the bed with me if you want", she pursed her lips and looked down when she realized what she say to him. Jack's cheeks flushed to bright pink. He doesn't think of anything dirty, just the thought of laying next to her made him blushed. Jack cleared his throat, blowing his cheeks after.

He chuckled and scratched his nape. "A chair would do", Jack spoke. Elsa looked up and focused on making a chair for Jack. It's a comfortable egon chair, designed with blue cusion. "Thank you, now sleep Queen Elsa", he managed to smile at her. Elsa quickly nodded her head and went to sleep. She turned her back against Jack Frost, shut her eyes and bit her lower lip. She scolded herself silently. And to that, she fell asleep and Jack Frost guarded her just like he always do back when Elsa's a kid.