Chapter 26

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
"The Coronation"

Elsa anxiously pace back and forth inside of her office, she's very scared of what this day could bring to her. Her hands were trembling, the floor underneath her feet freeze. She kept on chanting "conceal" and "don't feel". "You can do this Elsa", Elsa whispered clasping her hands together. Biting her lower lip, her blue eyes shifted to the glass window. She saw frost forming in it, she panicked thinking that it was her doing it.

Until the letter says I'm back. Elsa's perfectly thin, yet thick shaped eyebrows furrowed. "W-who's back?", She muttered. Jack stood in front of her window, writing.

"Jack Frost", Elsa read. She randomly laughed, Jack Frost got his hopes up. He smiled, waiting for her to let him in. Everything happened the other way, Elsa turned her back away from the window. She hugged herself, walking towards the long table where King Agnar's picture hang. Elsa's blue eyes stare at her father's portrait. Inhaling sharply, she grab the powder pot and candle holder. "Don't let them in...Don't let them see...", she started singing. Her voice is breathy, her hands continue to hold two items.

It began to freeze. Jack stepped inside of her office, worried to Elsa. "Be the good girl.. you always have to be..", she closed her eyes. Elsa put down the items and slam her hands against the hard wooden table, groaning angrily. Exhaling, she removed her gloves. "Conceal.."

"Don't feel..", Elsa start to hold the items in her bare hands. "Put on a show, make one wrong move and everyone will know..", it freeze due to her nervousness. Elsa quickly put it down, her insides are shaking as she think more about the ceremony which is held for five hours.

"Elsa..", Jack tried to call her. He's in front of her. His heart beat loudly, nervous and scared that she won't see him again. Exactly what happened to Jamie when he grew up. "Elsa!", His tears start to stream down his cheeks. Elsa head down, grabbing her gloves and whispers something inaudible for him to hear. His heart trembled, piercing needles deep in his heart.

Elsa looks up at him. "But it's only for today... It's agony to wait..", her turquoise eyes look up at him. Jack's heart beat very fast, he found her eyes alluring as she grow up.

"Yes, now.. would you care to fly for a couple of minutes to ease your worries", Jack asked her. He lend his hand to her. Elsa looked at his hand, then to the window. "Yes?", He felt a glimpse of hope that Elsa can see him again.

Elsa walk towards him, Jack stood proudly. "I'm sorry.. I can't", she look down and held her hands together.

"What do you mean?", Jack 's eyebrows furrowed. He bit his lower lip. Elsa walk through him as she head for the balcony, making him feel lost. Jack Frost felt cold, not to be believed in and fear."S-she..c-can't see..me anymore", his cyan blue eyes looked at the soon to be Queen of Arendelle. She's standing on the balcony, sun rays making her features stand out more. It is clear that she is talking to herself. "Conceal don't feel don't let them know", Elsa spoke. Her eyes are focused at the sky reaching for heaven, asking for her late father King Agnar for guidance. She tried her best not to cry, she tried her best not to smudge the make up because of too much crying. She's forcing herself to be strong.

Elsa got back in the room. Jack stood in the corner, his eyes were wide because of fear. Pitch sensed him, a long smile crept to his evil aura. "Bravo", Pitch chuckled as he clutch the book of Jack Frost & Elsa. He's waiting for the right time to struck, finding Jack Frost's weakness to end him. The boogeyman disappeared from the dark corner of the room. Wind went rage around him, Gale and the leaves kept on alerting Jack but he's not himself. It's because the only person he believed who won't forget him just let go of him.