Chapter 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
"Elsa's Nightmare"

He was known to be the boogeyman, the King who brings nightmare wherever he goes. A mythical creature that haunts the closets, dark corner of childhood nightmares. He who owns a jet black hair, classified as a tall man wearing all black, have silver-golden eyes, wears grimly smile, gruesome laugh, gray skin and long arms. His name is Pitch Black, the King of nightmares who hides under bed.

Always out if someone feels fear, anxiousness and distress. Pitch triggers fear in their hearts, increasing their anxiety until they broke down. He senses human even if they were far away from him. He who hides in dark corners of the room, looking, waiting for his prey to numb. Pitch take the soul of every person who gave up in his threat. Taking them under world to be his slave, torturing them. Each human soul make him strong, fear is what makes him strong.

A few inches away from Elsa's bed is an awful creature the planet ever had, Pitch was flying right above at the edge of her bed. His predator eyes, staring at her dreaming about her guardian. "What a perfect timing to ruin the fun", Pitch grinned. He waited for this, he waited for Jack Frost to leave her alone. The boogeyman used this as an advantage to trigger Elsa's nightmare.

Elsa's impuissant, she's in the middle of her gleeful dream. Inside of her dream was the first time, she and Jack Frost, the fun guardian met. How he removed fear from her and help her control her powers. Elsa smiled in her sleep, she stirred a little. Pitch landed on his feet, he have his hands behind his back as he step closer to the Princess of ice. "Why do you have to be like this princess Elsa?", He laughed eeriely. "You are nothing but a monster", he gave an emphasis to 'monster' word.

Elsa's body start to react. Although her dream is nice, Elsa's little body start to feel numb. "Don't mind me, I'm touching your art piece again Sandman", Pitch chuckled. He put a finger to the dream. Elsa's body adopted the boogeyman's magic. Future flashed before her, a frozen palace drowned by a blizzard, people freezing to near death, ship sinking, Elsa shotting ice to fountain and lastly, Anna freezing to death, slowly turning to solid ice.

"I see your fear is heavy young lady. Ahhh, it's fascinating to absorb your energy. You spent your entire stupid life in this cage, too bad your guardian named Jack dumb start to look after you. I couldn't get near you but now, now that he left... I got high chance to savour every each of your strength", Pitch laughed. His laugh, chilling and could make a human panic if heard. Elsa started to shake, hot streams of tears are escaping her eyes.

"Fear will be your enemy!"

"She's a monster!"

"Please... J-just stay away from me! Stay away! Ahh!"

"Elsa!"

"Elsa you can't run from this!"

"I'm sorry your highness but your parents are dead.."

"No.."

"Elsa?"

Elsa tried to speak in her nightmare. Everytime she tried to move more, the harder it is for her to breathe. Everything feels stuffy. Her surroundings, dark and gloomy. She saw sorrowful thick sharp ice, unnerving eyes of citizen of Arendelle and she felt cold all of a sudden. "You're too much for your age. Just like I expected. You have so much waiting for you, sadly you can't because you'll die...tonight!", Pitch then flew on top of her. His hands spread to the air, absorbing Elsa's magic. It is too strong, Pitch felt a sharp pain in his chest that made him stop. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind named Whisk pushed him to the side. The boogeyman hit his back on the wall.