Chapter 55

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE:
"The Dream"

"Prince Agnar, I have a question" Young Iduna asked.

"What is it?" Prince Agnar put down the book he was reading. They're nineteen years old, both crowned prince and crowned princess.

Inside the big, beautiful library they bond with each other strengthen Iduna and Agnar's bond. "Why did you chose me as your crowned princess? Even if you don't know where I came from?" Princess Iduna asked Prince Agnar.

The prince smiled softly. He walked towards Iduna who's sitting next to the window, clutching her skirt tightly. Worried, scared that Agnar will ignore her after the concubine decree entered the court.

Prince Agnar knelt down in front of Princess Iduna, he took her hands. His loving, humble eyes stared at Iduna's peaceful blue. "Hey, you don't have to worry about what the councilors are debating in the court. I'm the King, I will change the decree from my late father. I'll change Arendelle" he said.

Iduna chewed her lip, knowing what Agnar was saying is impossible. "It's impossible, it's the tradition kept by your family. You need concubines to strengthen this nation... Who knows..multiple Queens from other borders". A tear threatened to fall got quickly wiped by Agnar's gloved hand. He gave her a comforting smile, full of reassurance and love.

"Iduna, I've been in love with you for many years. We are young but I'm not a fool to entertain another woman in my life. You're the only woman I look at" Prince Agnar said. He stood up, lending his hand to the young maiden. Princess Iduna became a princess a year after the rescue. It surprised teachers on how she learned the etiquette of a woman and the rules of the royal household. She's smart, confident and all-knowing.

Shy, her heart beat fast within the lapse of the second. She took his hand, Prince Agnar pulled Princess Iduna in a tight, warm hug. "We are young but I'll never let another woman in my life. I'll make sure to bend the tradition and make new ones for the sake of our country. My borders are strong because God gave me you, you're my inspiration Iduna. My strength comes from you after losing my family. I might not remember much but all I know is that a good, kind-hearted woman like you took me as your family. I will marry you and I will rule this nation with dignity. Our military force will never break down nor the treasure of Arendelle. I'm confident because you are with me. Now settle your thoughts calm for I know what I'm saying and confident in it" Iduna smiled a little.

Prince Agnar kissed her forehead, hugging her tightly. "Our daughters will be the bridge and the truth, the witness of our undying love for each other and this beloved country"

"Impressive, would you look at that" Fiera said. "Pitch will be delighted after I enter the enchanted forest" she laughed evily. She closed the book, standing up. Fiera disappeared in the dark, heading for the Enchanted Forest.

****

Fiera arrived after cheating the codes of the realm, she entered the forest without any problem. Little did she know, there is a spirit far away. The spirit that could go in and out of each realms. "Now, let's ruin Queen Elsa!" She moved fast. She's beautifully hideous.

The spirit frowned, it thought rapidly. It flew away from the tree, flying towards the small river to wake the Earth giants. His whistle echoed the vicinity, waking up the giants. His whistle was a warning, a signal that there is a threat occuring inside the forest. The earth giants understood the signal and seek for Fiera.

"Queen Elsa, if you may, I would like to offer my fur blanket for you and Princess Anna" Queen Elsa looked at the young lad with a shy smile.