Chapter 51

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE:
"The Fire Spirit & The Signal"

"Greetings to the fun guardian", the leader of the tribe of Northuldra named Sami greeted Jack Frost politely. Jack Frost replied with a dashing yet, gallant smile.

"It's my pleasure to meet you again Chief. How's the forest? Mother Nature loves how the tribe looks after it", Jack Frost opened his hand for a handshake. Sami took the guardian's soft, cold hand and shake it kindly.

"It's been a while since you last visited. The tribe awaits your visit. The forest is doing great. Really? I'm glad Mother Nature likes how we look after her gift", Sami smiled at Jack. There they are, standing in the forest doors. Jack Frost replied with a smirk, he scratched his nape with a chortle. He nodded before speaking.

"The weather's been harsh these past few years, I am not able to come for a visit. May I ask, where's Iduna?" Jack asked. There he is, wearing a navy blue cape with belt straps in it. Inside was a hoodie he kept for some sort of uniform.

"Yes, she is currently studying. Come, I'll show you the way", Sami smiled. He gestured his hand. He led the way, talking to Jack Frost about important concerns, thoughts and some were cared for in another country. They talked about a few stories, the history of the forest. Sami mentioned being friends with Arendelle royals. He does not like the way it sounded.

"Mother Nature indeed gifted Iduna a scarf. She kept the reindeers safe with her father, she also reminds the tribe of how your people shouldn't abuse nature. She's very intelligent", Jack smiled softly once his eyes landed on the young Iduna. Her eyes, blue peppy eyes searched for answers inside the book she was reading. Enticed of the content it lends her.

"Indeed, she's very intelligent at a young age. Just like her late mother", Sami said. Jack nodded. "I agree, Iduna's mother was intelligent".

"Iduna", Jack greeted with a wave. His eyes shaped like the crescent of the moon. Iduna gasped, she clasped her hands together after putting the book down. She excitedly ran out of the house onto Jack Frost and embraced his waist. She treated Jack like her older brother but at the same time, her guardian as well. Jack Frost was her teacher at the time, he taught Iduna many things. And those many things were pure, interesting, and worth studying for.

"I am to excuse myself, have a great day Jack", Sami respectfully excused himself.

"I will, thank you Sami", Jack stooped his head as a sign of respect. Sami smiled and bowed his head to Jack as well. Jack Frost, the guardian who has a unique persona. A guardian that is playful, mischievous, and humble. He cares a lot. From children, he protects up to his associates. He looks after everything whether he's assigned to it or not. He made sure that every child is safe and the fun never ran out of them.

"Hey, how are you?" Jack asked Iduna. He ruffled Iduna's head. Iduna giggled.

"I've been great! How's the world?! Did you know that the place in the book has a lot of capital? I'm amazed at how wide the landmarks are! Oh and-"Jack laughed when Iduna kept asking many questions after pulling away from the hug. She was energetic and curious, just like her future daughters. Energetic like Anna and curious as Elsa.

"Slow down", Jack laughed. He bent down, pulling out a gift from his back. "Here, I brought you this. You can make a friendship bracelet and give it to someone you want to be friends with. The beads have a lot of designs, this is the..." Jack explained how Iduna can make the bracelet. Iduna giggled in every of Jack's jokes. At last, she never feels lonely ever again. She's the first target of Pitch Black, the nightmare king. He planned to start negative energy using Iduna's sadness. Pitch assigned 'the phasma Lampwick and Blandim' to perform the wicked operation. The young girl was oblivious to the nightmare king's plan. Fortunately, Jack's mission to defend the forest and Iduna went efficaciously. He cast away the Pitch's emissary.