Chapter 57

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN:
"Atohallan"

"Let me out!" Fiera yelled. She banged her hands against the steel bars. The Yetis took her to the dungeon of the North Pole.

In the dark lair where the wicked king resides, shouts a furious arm of greed. Pitch Black shouted and shouted until he get his anger out of his chest. "That stupid btch!" He cursed loudly.

His minions flinched when he kicks the stacked books. He stepped on it as he grit his teeth."Stupid royal family, stupid guardians! Everyone is stupid!" He growled. Pitch punched the wall, causing for it to crack.

"If Fiera can't get herself out of the dungeon, I'll come myself" Pitch said grimly before disappearing.

North walked around the Enchanted Forest, thinking about what Jack said before he died.

"Pitch has a dark plan, I told Emily about it and she's on guard. When I'm gone, this is my request. Guard the forest, Misto will grant a special excuse for you and Bunny. You must give hope and wonder to the people inside of the forest for Elsa to do her mission. I do not know the plans of nature to Elsa but I have a strong feeling that she is somehow related to the spirits"

North looked up the foggy skies. "Will she succeed?"

In the place where the ship wrecked, cried Anna softly. Olaf kept comforting her, easing her worried heart. Elsa saw everything when she knelt down and put her hands against the rough, cold floor of the ship.

"Everyone! Prepare the boats! The waves are getting high!"

"Your majesty the hull is wrecked! We have to evacuate!"

Agnar and Iduna doesn't know where to go, they didn't expect this to happen. Everything was going okay but when they reached the dark sea, everything turned upside down. They went from left to right as the ship wriggles. Queen Iduna feel nauseas, she gripped the King's arms as they find a way to get to the boat.

Unfortunately, the ship dropped before they can ever hop on it. "Your majesty the water swallowed the boats!" A loud whistle can be heard. There's Jack from afar, trying to help them. For the last time, Iduna saw him. "J-jack..." She cried.

"Iduna!!" Shouted Jack. Twiner almost broke when he tried to control the wind slapping the ship from left to right. Some of the ship crew died because of the sharp planks, some of them drowned.

Agnar glanced where Iduna is looking. King Agnar saw Jack Frost for the very first time. "He's real" he said. They're crying, praying. The guardian of fun, mischief is trying to help them but the power of water spirit is stronger than him. The ship starts to sink.

Iduna saw Jack in the skies, his eyes glowed in attempt to help them. The thunders roared, the waves got high as it swallow the ship slowly. The ship keep wriggling from left to right. "We have to jump. Let's hope for more"

"We can't!" Iduna shouted. The water behind them formed like a huge wave, never did they saw a huge wave that is ready to swallow the ship fully. "The waves are too high!"

The waves slapped and swallowed the ship down until it's not visible anymore. "Agnar!!!!"

"Iduna!!!!"

"No!!!!!!" Jack cried. He shouted, he covered his face. He couldn't take it, he didn't get to save Iduna because the nature is stronger than him. "WHY EMILY?!" he blamed mother nature. He sped off the perimeter rapidly. His tears, overflowing.

 His tears, overflowing