Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE:
"Jack Frost"

He who looks over children.

He who controls the wind in every world's direction.

He protects every country that suffers from harsh wind and winters.

He who gives sad children the right to have fun.

He won the naughty list but ended up being nice and loving.

He is a prankster, master of fun, and king of childhood.

He who have so many legends called as Mrs. Holle, Son of Norse God of the winds, Kari. He was also called Nightlight in the guardian's book and lastly, he was called Northwind.

An autumn leaf, traveling freely with the wind. A leaf that came from maple trees.

A leaf that powerfully represents Jack Frost.

A pumpkin whom he used to paint when the winter is approaching in different legends, nursery rhymes, and children's stories.

"You lived for 300 years, that means when Man in the moon picked you... You really can't remember anything?", The young curious Elsa asked. She's too mature, her mind was extensive. Clasping her hands together, tight cotton gloves that keep her under control (in what she believes).

Jack Frost smiled at her, nodding. "And I must say, that's the first day of the hundred years I ever saw the moon big and bright. It's like I can reach it", there's a twinkle in his eyes. Those twinkles in his eyes, full of honesty. Elsa's big light blue eyes are focused on the guardian's cyan blue ones. She never leave his eyes, it is when she ended up with another question again.

"Scandivanian legends talked about Kari, you have so many legends going on around ..all over the globe I think..", Elsa bit her lower lip. Her cotton gloves brush her cheek as she thinks of stories that are related to Jack Frost.

"The story where I came from will be confidential, it is what most guardians treasure. Hmm let me think, like Aster Bunnymund", Jack smiled. He sat down near the Princess. She looked away from him, she knelt as she press her hand against the window. Watching the calm sea, crystalized by the moon watching over the world.

"I wonder how... You guys travel from one place to another", young Elsa looked at the moon. "The moon is truly magical, I wonder if Man in the moon can visit the earth", she muttered.

"Oh well, I don't know. He only shed light, he's a quiet one. Quieter than sandman", Jack chuckled. He leaned to his staff, his eyes shifted to where Elsa is looking.

"I don't know legends could be so...so deep if you take a closer look", Elsa said. There is pure amazement in her eyes. A belief that every child has. "Then how come bunny visit every country? Did he come to ride a ship just to get there?"

Jack smiled at the seven-year-old kid, asking a lot of questions. He surely knows how to fill it up. It's been many years since he ever talked to a kid again. All he did the years after helping the kids from the other realm called the future, was to control the weather and spread winter all over the world. Not only that, it's his duty to watch over the kids. See them grow up.

"Bunny doesn't like shaky rides so he taps his feet on the ground. Once he did, a rabbit hole will pop out. That hole leads to his tunnels, to different continents in which his easter eggs travel every easter in its designated continents", Jack explained. Elsa nodded, adapting what Jack Frost had told her.

"That means there are other realms? What do you call this realm?", Elsa asked.

"It's a secret, your highness. One day you'll get to know more, I promise", Jack smiled.