Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN:
"A Plan For Elsa's Source"

Anna's condition is on the mend, King Agnar left the room when she's fast asleep. Agnar stopped when he saw his wife staring at a blank surface. Outside of Anna's door, stood the 54th Queen of Arendelle. The King's wife. Iduna was staring fathomless in the blue, she's playing with her scarf. Nervously fiddling on her magenta scarf designed with snowflakes and four diamonds, thinking about Elsa's condition.

"What's wrong my love?", King Agnar put a hand on her shoulder. Queen Iduna quickly hug his husband, King Agnar lean his chin on her shoulder. Rubbing her back, sending comfort to ease her worries.

"I don't know...what I am going to do with Elsa anymore, I'm hurting when I saw her crying because she's not with Anna. I can clearly see the pain in her eyes when she ask many things about her", Queen Iduna looked up his husband. Her blue eyes filled with countless tears, full of sorrow. King Agnar smiled lightly, wiping away tears from her tantilizing beautiful eyes. His green eyes, soothing her.

"Shhh, it's okay... Don't cry my love. You're hurting me when you're crying", King Agnar's sweet voice calmed her raging nerves. He gently caress her cheek, giving a nod to her. "Perhaps, let's talk about this inside our room. You need to relax, where would you like? Would you like to talk about it at the balcony? You can call your friend named Gale", he smiled.

King Agnar would give the world for Queen Iduna, he's head over heels for her. Despite of not knowing it was her who saved him, there goes their heart telling that they are made for each other. Queen Iduna calmed down, nodding back to her husband. King Agnar hugged her once again. When he let go of the hug, he took her hand and accompany her as they walk.

They arrived at their big room, the biggest room inside the palace. Their bed covered with sky blue silk, matching the canopy curtains. The King and Queen's room have three balcony doors, facing the conurbation of Arendelle.

King Agnar closed the door behind him, he watched his wife go the balcony. It's breaking his heart when Iduna feels sad. They were happy but then Elsa's magic strengthen, causing her to be sad, worried and sleepless. "I will make your favorite tea my Queen", Queen Iduna smiled at her husband. He's truly sweet. King Agnar is the king you will meet that doesn't go around the palace commanding their servants to do everything for him. He works with his own hands sometimes, he's humble.

King Agnar walked towards the table at the foot of their bed, making Chamomile tea for Queen Iduna. A tea containing ingredients that soothes, calm, treats minor insomnia and help people relax whenever they drink it. It is the only tea that worked for Iduna when she started having nightmares.

Her nightmares that prognosticate Elsa's future.

Queen Iduna stood in the balcony, inhaling fresh air. She then called out, a gust of wind twirled around her. Jack Frost was there, flying in front of her. He badly want to ask her questions but he knew she wouldn't hear him because Iduna can no longer see him. Every child have their memories, the source are their baby tooth inside of the Tooth fairy's tapes. To which the modern world calls memory box. "How are you doing, old friend?", Queen Iduna smiled. "Are you guarding the children and the world very well?"

Jack Frost answered, as if she could her him. "Yes, your majesty"

"I'm so sorry if I can't see you anymore, I remember your face but I don't remember your name", Queen Iduna muttered sadly. Looking down as she grasp tight in her scarf.

"I-it's okay", The guardian of fun sat down the balcony railing. His left leg lying down the wood while the other one stood. Jack Frost put the staff behind his neck, waiting for Iduna's answer. He missed her voice.