Chapter 20

CHAPTER TWENTY:
"It's Getting Stronger!"

Early in the morning when the incident happened, North went to winter land to talk to Father Winter. He told Father Winter everything and he completely understand. The problem is the winter and wind condition will move differently for now since Jack Frost is out for eight years. All of the member of winter family did their best to give humans the best winter and control the amount of snow flowing in each countries. However there is a problem in regards of storm, it's uncontrollable and growing in each spin from the ocean everyday.

Even the four hands of Jack Frost named Whisk, Gale, Gust and Breeze are having a hard time controlling the pressure in each region they were assigned to. Humans start to notice how often ice from Mount Everest and other icy mountains slowly melt, it's all around the news every year. His assistants made their best to spy if there were signs of Pitch Black anywhere but the boogeyman is nowhere to be seen. He's ten times careful.

"The timer is running out..", North impatiently rub his beard as he closed his eyes. "Jack wake up and forget already... You need to help the world..", he whispered.

The world is not in good shape when Jack Frost went to sleep, the healthy condition of the wind and winter is not beautiful as it is before. Many lives are at risk because of the harsh storms coming from the ocean even Mother Nature worried about Jack. She's the closest ally that Jack Frost have. He's no longer there to light up her mood when she's getting angry because of stray human doings. Jack fell asleep for eight years in which all of the guardians waited for the result. Each one of them do the honor of taking a look at Princess Elsa everyday, writing her everyday routine to keep track even if the book was lost.

Pitch laughed as his disgusting long gray fingers caress the pages of Jack and Elsa's tale. "How disgusting Frost have a love interest now?! What a trash!", He insulted and spit. Closing the book, he threw it on the ground. He clasped King Agnar and Queen Iduna's book, their life story. "How about we made a little twist?", He smirked evily. Pitch start to turn every pages, making it black.

Elsa screamed, waking up from a nightmare. She's fifteen. "Jack!!", She kept on shouting when she's having nightmares. Grabbing the blanket, Elsa hugged herself as she got off her bed sobbing. Ice grown thick in each side of her room, scattering angrily even from the outside of her door. Her parents are out for agreement with clan Dunbroch, making an appointment of alliance and market.

"Jack! Come now! Help!", Elsa kept on screaming as her gloves ripped because of too much ice. Her blanket froze, it shattered like a glass leaving her unprotected. Elsa continued to cry as she crawl towards the bump out, desperately calling for her guardian at the age of fifteen. "Conceal, don't feel... Don't let it show... Uh... Rule number one.. rule number one.. no.. rule number two", she sobbed. "Jack...", Her eyes are puffy because of too much crying. She hugged her knees, everyone in the castle are deeply asleep.

A swirl of blacksand appeared in the middle of Elsa's room leaving her wide eyed. "Boo!", Pitch said in horrifying tone of his voice. He feeds on Elsa's fears, it serves as his strength since Elsa is different from every kid. "How pitiful to see you without Frost, oh wait you have the same ability as him", he scoffed.

Elsa shook, she's traumatized. "Leave me alone! What do you want!?", She screamed. A knock on the door appeared.

"Elsa!? Are you okay?! It's me Anna! Let me in! Sis I heard you screaming!", Anna worriedly said knocking multiple times in her door. Pitch groaned and disappeared. Elsa hug her knees tighter, closing her eyes. Seconds felt like the loud ticking hands of the clock. She's so scared and cold, she's alone. Tears start to fall down her cheeks again, she bit her lower lip begging for the pain to stop as Anna called out to her. She's awakened by Elsa's scream again, every night.. every day whenever Elsa closes her eyes.