𝟙𝟘

Updated

Thursday, September 19

Dave left like an hour ago and im not gone lie I was mad as fuck at him right now. Im not stupid I know he still fucking Katrina and leading her on and I don't like that cause how u wanna be laid up with me then wanna go over your hoes house to fuck them. That don't make sense to me right, I just sanded corrected on my theory that niggas aren't shit.

"girl fuck him let's focus on Kia  birthday party." Ashley said gaining my attention back

Thats right my little baby is turning 4 and I don't know what to do with myself. All I seem to be doing these days is working so I barely even spend time with her.

Today im taking her shopping and to get her hair and nails done and maybe go to the movies later since we are in need of a mommy daughter day.

"I know she wants a wizard of oz theme party. Thats all she's been talking bout is lions and tigers and bears oh my" I say laughing copying her little voice

She's obsessed with that movie. I guess she watched it with Jazmin and ever since can't seem to stop watching it, its always on in the background. Hell it's on right now.

"so we need people that will dress in costumes... hmmm ooo I know this group that does parties I mean we are in New York we could find one off the street really." Ashley said writing party things in her notebook

"girl I am not getting my baby no crackhead tin man "we both laughed

"So.. Guest list.. Who we inviting"

" I haven't even thought of that.. we don't really no anyone like that.."

"Well I know this sounds kinda you know.. different but chase goes to school and I can ask a couple of the moms to come."

"That's would be great ash, I mean she is a kid she will play with anyone" I say typing in my laptop trying to find a venue. Those people is not coming to my house.

"You going to invite you know.. your boo"

"Ash I don't even know what that nigga is to me really"

"Im sorry? was yall not just laid up on the couch like 3 hours ago sleep"

" And was his girl not blowing up his phone cause he probably lied and said where he was.. probably over there making up to her lying right now"

"Imma give u the best advice I can give anyone..make him jealous get a nigga or something just to fuck with him. I say Marcus cause he sure do be staring at u at work" She said laughing her ass off

Marcus is a guy that works at the club with us. We all converse through out shift but ash seems to think he liked me. I mean Marcus fine and all but I never paid attention me outside the group he was always so distance he would say hey to just me every once in a while and ask for a hug and say lets be friends but I never thought he felt that way about me.