𝟜

Updated

Sunday

August 18th

Last night was so stressful,  After Dave performed a lot more people came-- I Guess to just party with him and we couldn't go home until the last person left

Last night was so stressful, After Dave performed a lot more people came-- I Guess to just party with him and we couldn't go home until the last person left. I didn't get home till like 4am

It's currently like 11am and Im cooking breakfast before I wake kia up. I turn on my R&B playlist and just listen and sing along to the music as im cooking.

I then hear Someone Start banging  at the door like a maniac, not expecting anyone, I raise my eyebrow and walk over to the door-- if anything it's probably Leo. I tighten up my robe around my body look through the peephole.

My heart sunk at the figure on the other side.

I slowly backed away from the door-- running towards my phone trying to call 911 just as im about to press the call button my door flies off its hinges and laying on the floor with a loud noise that's how hard he kicked it in.

I ran upstairs and sprinted into kia's room locking the door--- slowly moving down the door in slow motion.I Never in a million years thought He would find me I thought I was safe. I did all the things correct.

" Aye C gone head and come out lets not be difficult now just come back home with my child" He was saying but I could tell he was opening all the doors in the hall.

Footsteps getting closer I was just crying against the door thank god kia was a deep sleeper she would have to see her mom die most likely.

"CLAIRE"I jump at his words as he starts banging on kia door.

He continues to punch the door before making a hole in the door beside where my heads was and choking me ---

I jumped up looking around in a bed of sweat, I started hyperventilating with tears coming down my cheek.I've been having these nightmares lately and I just couldn't take it anymore.

I started to exhale slowly and catch my breath. once I got my breath back I sat there for a minute just calming down. I slowly got out of bed going straight to the bathroom to shower.

About 20 mins later i put on my velvet blue robe and went into kia room waking her up so we could get ready to go out with Ashley, She told me before we left work she wanted to do something so we exchanged numbers and she coming at 2.

I grabbed her hand and helped her down the stairs towards the living room Grabbing her Hair box from her dresser first. I sat on the couch and put pillows on the floor telling her to sit there which she did. I gave her the goldfish off the side table and put the tv on Bluey her favorite show at the moment.

I take out the detangler and start brushing her hair up into a cute lil mini bun.

My child has a lot of hair but she is so tender headed if I don't put on nothing for her to watch to distract her She's going to give me hell. But I just don't understand where all this hair came from She was bald until she was 2.