𝟙𝟜

Updated

September 24

Its been a few days since I last talked to Naomi Ive been texting her every now and then she knows im just busy trying to finish this album by the due date the label gave me

Its been a few days since I last talked to Naomi Ive been texting her every now and then she knows im just busy trying to finish this album by the due date the label gave me. Lets just say its far from Done I want this project to be different something niggas aint heard before. call me a perfectionist but my name aint just going on anything.

"Replay that last part and add a little bit more at the end" I said to fye my producer

He did as told and I started bopping my head to the verse listening trying to vibe with it but I can't get that voice out my head telling me it needs more.

"Fye man ion know " I said as he was stopping the track

Fye ran his hand down his face and leaned back in the chair

" They really want you to use this beat like can I tweak it at least its just to..slow man"

"yea I feel you on that" I said leaning back as well grabbing my phone seeing it was 4:28 am and I was tired as hell I've been here since 7pm.

" I say we rap this up ion know bout u but a nigga is tired " I said standing to dap him up

"yea man I know the wifey at home mad as fuck at me right now " he said chuckling dapping me up

"ill holler at you later man"

I Walked outside to my car getting in pulling out my phone.

My phone started ringing and I looked at my radio crazy cause who tf would be calling me at 4 am.

"Incoming call from : Katrina" A voice came through the speakers.

I sighed and pressed the green button, "Yo"

"hey daddy"

"what you want Katrina"

"I want you come over Davi-dave"

"its 4am Katrina " I said stopping at a red light hitting my turning signal

I guess she could hear the signal "well it sounds like your already out now ill leave the door unlock " she said giggling before hanging up.

I shook my head. Its not that I can't leave Katrina alone. its just she's always there when I need it you could call it using her but she knows the agreement its been like this for 3 years now it should be nothing new. Im single im going to do what I want to do at the end of the day.

I waited until the arrow turn green on the stop light and made a turn heading to Katrina apartment complex on the way there my mind just went to Naomi, I feel like every time we hit a new step I ghost her for some reason I don't know usually I wouldn't care so I don't know why I care now I don't my mindset to be stuck on a bitch I gotta album to get done.