𝟚𝟠

Updated

It's been a few weeks since the incident occurred

It's been a few weeks since the incident occurred. I got out of the hospital about 2 weeks ago and I've been healing and in the house for the most part. Mostly just scared to leave the house by myself or even at all. The nightmares were bad at the start but they have gotten alot better.

Todd was found and convicted to 72 years in prison for domestic violence and some other charges he must have done in arizona. Dave hasn't let me out of his sight at all. I honestly think he blames himself for what happened which he shouldnt at all cause it's not his fault.

For good news, We decorated the house for Christmas and Kunie and JJ has been such a big help with me. I told them about the baby and kunie is so excited about being a sister. JJ is just happy to have another baby in the house. That girls baby fever is something serious.Their one task was to not tell Dave, I wanted to do a cute christmas reveal thing to tell him i also wanted to wait until he was calmed down about the situation as well.

It was Christmas eve and we just made kunie go to sleep about an hour ago so santa could come and drop off gifts. We were putting the gifts under the tree and with JJ knowing about the baby she was alert enough to nudge me in the arm if I picked up something heavy or something.

Was not being discreet at all

I looked at the tree and the gifts around it it looked so pretty

"Okay this santa is tired so im going to bed see y'all in the morning " JJ said grabbing her phone and charger and walking out the room

"Okay goodnight"

"Same mama im tired come on lets go to bed" He said grabbing my hand

"Go head i'm right behind you " He nodded and got his phone and went to the room

I picked up the remote and turned off the tv before going to the cleaning cabinet and getting dave "present" out putting it under the tree Before taking a picture of the set up then going to the room.

Seeing dave already knocked out, I looked at the time and saw it was 2:54 am. I shook my head knowing I had until about 7 before Kunie woke up. I knew my child was going to walk up at 7 like she does every christmas.

I laid down and dave rolled over pulling me into him and after about 5 minutes i was sleep

—--------------------------------

*Screams*

Me and Dave both jumped before we could even move our door burst open and Kunie came in with a smile on her face. I looked over at the clock 7:02 am

What i say.

"SANTA CAME HE CAME" She yelled before running back out. Dave laid back down huffing his breath.

"Welp merry christmas " i said clapping my hands together getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth

Dave came in a little after me and started brushing his too i went to put on my robe and slippers and dave walked out he bathroom