𝟝

Updated

Naomi

Naomi

Naomi

All a nigga could think about was shawty

Now that I know she live in New York and she work at the club and I seen her like 3 times this week along I felt like god was trying to tell me something. The thing about it tho. I didn't do relationships at all, Im screaming Fuck love and shit but something about shawty got me wanting to change my ways in 2.2 seconds.

I need to stop smoking.

I just left the studio and Me and J Walked got out the car walking into our favorite Deli in Brooklyn bout to grub on some good ass Chopped Cheese my nigga marco was working tonight too he made em the best.

J phone started ringing while I was ordering my shit and chatting with Marco .

" yo" You could see it was some shit was about to go down by the look on his face.

" ight ill tell him " with that he hung up looking at me

"Fez and SJ Been on the internet saying shit--niggas posting shit to expose you " He said making his fingers do the quotation marks.--He continues to order his sandwich and im heated. One things I don't play about is my image.

I open IG And start to see the shade room posting about it and all. I go to their stories and instantly got even more pissed. They was just saying shit but it looked believable.

" im finna kill they ass on sight yo"

My sandwich comes and I don't even wait on J's, I go straight to the car and tell Charles to take me back to the house before I do something I regret.

J gets in the car and start biting his sandwhich like he anit ate in days

" im Going back to the crib to work some more you coming or getting dropped off."I say to him

"ill slide later, Charles can you take me first." he say out continue to eat.

our houses were kind of close. We moved from the city when I first got big money I had to make sure J and my moms were straight before I went and bought anything. We dropped him off and started heading to my house.

When we pulled up I spotted Katrina With a big ass smile on her face standing on my porch. I run my hand over my face I was a lil stressed. I got out the car and nodded towards the door.

"Lets go"

**** Semi Mature content ****

As im Raming her shit from the back all u hear is slapping and clapping how hard I was going I look down at her face and all i see is the Naomi girl.

She just kept moaning loud and screaming

" Damn Naomi "

I groaned as i released in my condom not realizing what i said katrina busted out crying