ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝕌𝔾𝔼

Updated

Phoenix, Arizona

Phoenix, Arizona

As i lay there with blood pouring out of my mouth glass all around me shattered and my child screaming crying from her room that i locked her in so she wouldn't have to see me , I thought this was it , My daughter would end up in a foster home just like me because her mother was dead. She's only 3 she shouldn't have to go threw that.. tears running down my face.

i jump at the man screaming at me "GET UP" i guess i wasn't moving fast enough because he yanked me up by my neck just to throw me down again "I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH" another glass shattered.

"Todd baby please calm d-" I could not even finish because i was slapped so hard it brought me back down .

"DID I ASK YOU TO FUCKING SPEAK TO ME " i shook my head now wiping the blood off my lip

"THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, WHEN I GET BACK YOU BETTER BE OUT MY HOUSE " He said as he slammed the front door , i just sat there thinking where was i going to go .

I snap out of my daze to a crying child "Mommy!" I ran to her unlocking the door and just hugged her.

"Come on baby I'm okay let's go get our stuff " luckily i had enough money for a train ticket. Ive been saving like at least 30% of my checks for the past year and a half just in case behind Todd's back so we had a decent amount. We packed our stuff went to the train station and just rode on the train not knowing or caring where they stopped i just needed my child safe.

New York

"Kia please stop playing on the stairs we just moved her and I'm not trying go to no emergency room " she crossed her arms and pouted

"But mommy I'm just having fun" she whined

I chuckled and shook my head at her. She was spoiled and could be told no to anything. I dont know where she got that from..

"Well come have fun sitting down " i say looking back down at my computer for jobs.

I was searching for something..anything really because I used the last of the money I had in me savings to buy groceries, clothes and household items that wasn't already here and to pay at least something to Leo the landlord because I wasn't going to take it for free.

when we got off the train in new york a couple of months ago me and kia were standing in the middle of Penn station looking lost I didn't know where to go. I was just rubbing her back as I was carrying her sleeping body trying to figure out a plan. I know I looked lost as hell, cause I was I didn't plan anything and that's very stupid of me I should have been on my A game. it was a 3 day train ride, I should of been looking up something. I just didn't know if it was ever going to happen.

"you two ladies need some help" a older man asked us. He had an accent-- Italian maybe?

"uh-um no thanks were just here..visiting" I cleared my throat and answered him