𝟙𝟡

updated

Okay maybe I did do too much but it was all apart of the plan trust me

He mad at me for getting smart the other night hell yea I remember that shit and today yea im Definitely finna get it

haha made you fuck.

All I feel is him putting me on the bed and breaking apart the kiss

"take these off" he said tapping my thigh

And I did just that

He never took his eyes off me, which made me a little nervous so I looked away from his stare. He Chuckled, shaking his head before he pulled me to the edge of the bed by my ankles.

He leaned down to kiss my lips and continued the kisses all the way down giving my breast some attention too. He flicked his tounge around my nipple. Sliding the other hand down to my area.

He slid his finger down my slit teasing me

"stop teasing dav- oo fuck"

My body launched forward as he inserted  his finger in me, cutting me off completely. He started to pick up the speed of his fingers, never taking his mouth off my nipple.

He took his fingers out of me and put them near my mouth. "Taste yourself mama" I then took his fingers in my mouth sucking them,  my eyes never leaving his.

He repositioned me and I watched him go lower bending down to my area and with a few laps from his tongue my body went forward and my hand flew to the back of his head. All that could be heard was the sound of slurping and my moans.

I'm not even gonna lie. I'm a moaning mess the way he is licking and slurring while I'm grinding my pussy into his mouth. He was taking his time with me and I was loving it.  My legs began to squeeze around his head as i was slightly pushing him back.

"Uh uh" he said as he threw my legs over his shoulder and locked his arms around my thighs so that I was stuck. I was burning up inside and he knew it. I felt one of his arms release my thigh and he used his finger to rub my clit. I then started rocking my body against his face as I whined and moaned. I was definitely heard by the neighbors. He then slipped his finger in me again all while slurping my juices and devoured my pussy like he hasn't ate in years.

Then that feeling i haven't felt in such a long time started to creep up and I knew what was about to happen next.

"Dave...I'm cumming."

He didnt stop, he didnt move, he kept going.

"Baby" I pleaded but he was still eating.

My legs began to shake in his grasp and I was cumming but he still wouldn't stop so as hard as I could I pushed his head from me.

Feeling the already hard bulged in his pants I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to my lips. While my other hand reached down and unbuckled his pants, leaving him in his polo boxers.

Without waiting anytime he pushed me all the way down in missionary and pulled me closer to him. He reached over to the side table grabbing a condom. He leaned in to kiss my lips slowly—He then pulled down his boxers and pulled away from the kiss putting the condom on, his eyes never leaving me.

He alined himself with my entrance and pushed himself into me making us both groan out.

Its been a while since ive had sex so i was already tight as hell and it hurt lowkey so i winced a little as he moved and he immensely stopped

"You okay?" he said looking down at me

I nodded

" yea just keep going" he looked unsure but he keep going anyways

He started slow I guess, so i could get used to his size.

"You can go faster baby" i said

it was like that was the key words because sir went on demon time in a matter of seconds. He started moving at a fast pace looking down at me while he did so. He placed one of my legs on his shoulder and went deeper, hitting my g-spot right away. I moaned out and that gave him all the verification he needed and he hit that same spot over and over again.

He threw back his head keeping the same speed

"Fuck mama" he groaned

And that pushed me over the edge even more than I already was, I love a good talk or groan in my ear during sex. He bends down so that his head is in my neck. Moaning and groaning and whispering in my ear.

Moments later i felt them same knots in my stomach and i felt dave twitch inside me

"Baby im cumming" I said in his ear

"Hold that shit baby" he said as he went even deeper into me.

I moaned even louder im pretty sure that the neighbors thought i was being murdered. I felt him twitch inside of me again so i squeezed myself around him.

"FUCK" He groaned as he released himself in the comdom and i came after that

Both of us catching our breaths i pull him down and pecks his lips a couple of times. He then pulls away smirking.

Flipping me around getting on all fours.

he bent me over —aligning himself again with my pussy and pushing his self in

"I aint done with you, you wanted it you getting it." he said in my ear as he picked up his speed.

he put his hand under my chin and pulled me backwards as he went faster, ramming instead of me.

The moans were uncontrollable at this point and im so glad kunie and jj aren't here cause I can't help It.

"you like that" Dave Asked me as he slowed down and went even deeper

I moaned and nodded my head

"talk to me baby" he said in the sexist voice ever.

"yes, I love it " I moaned out

he smiled and picked up his speed again.

Yea we're getting married.

----------------------------------

Enjoy!

Vote Hoes💓