𝟚𝟚

Updated

2 weeks later..

I was basically forced to come with ash to this girl that does hair

I was basically forced to come with ash to this girl that does hair. She convinced me to get out of the house and go shopping with her. Im not stupid i know her and dave are planning something for my birthday we most likely going somewhere so why not be prepared. I gotta box braids appointment tomorrow. I'm going to just stop forcing it and enjoy my birthday in 3 days.

"This is cute" ash squealed hold up a yellow bathing suit

"That really is! How much? ''I asked, taking it out of her hand.

"$40 girl i might copy!" she said turning it back and forth in the air

"So where we going "

"Huh"

"Huh u heard me where we going i already know just let me get prepared"

She sighed before she looked up at me " and u better act surprise "...

The next day

I recently just left this little small business braids studio she did my box braids. I've been there for about 5 hours but I'm not complaining, I have a lot of hair. They came out so cute. They were blond and butt length.

Ash told me where we were going and that our flight left at 1:55pm

Ash told me where we were going and that our flight left at 1:55pm. It was currently 11 so I had to hurry back to the house before Dave beat my ass. But my birthday is tomorrow. I am going to be 24. I don't know how I feel about that.

I pulled up to the house and went straight in. Dave did inform me that his mom was coming to watch the house and checking in on kia and jj while we were gone so I'm guessing this is the lady hugging me right now calling me pretty.

"Omgg she is pretty! Hi baby i'm linda" His mom said as she hugged me

I laughed because i was caught off guard but hugged back

"Ma" Dave said as he shook his head at her.

"I know im sorry im a hugger" she said letting me go

"No it's okay & thank you for watching kia trust me she shouldn't be a problem" i was still a little skeptical leaving her with a stranger basically i mean i trust dave and i know he trusts his mom and she would be in good hands but still. This is my child we talkin about.

We said our goodbyes to his mom while I gave jj and kunie a hug and gave them the run down on how to act as Dave finished loading the car up and we headed to the airport.

"You got your passport right" Dave asked me as we pulled out his driveway

"Okay, so we're going somewhere?" I said , trying to keep it a secret that I knew where we were going already.

"Baby i know ashley running mouth ass already told u " he said looking over at me then back at the road

"oh...THE MALDIVES" i said hitting his arm

" i told u i was fine doing something small here"

He laughed as we stopped at a red light

" and i told u were going somewhere, but dont worry its all planned out. " he said leaning over giving me a kiss before driving off again

*Incoming call Jus*-the speaker alerted us

"Yoo"

"Yerrp where yall niggas at"

"Like 5 minutes away y'all there"

"Yea and we made it through tsa and shit but take yall time tho the flight delayed until 2:20 "

"Ight preciate it "

"Fosho"

*call ended*

"Yall niggas talk so weird i swear" i said as i tapped through my instagrams storys

"And yall females talk weird so what about it" he said mocking santana

i busted out laughing "bro"

We pulled up to the airport and parked. We begin walking in and going straight to tsa. We made it through and I facetimed ash to see where they were. Her and Justin have been becoming a lot closer lately and I think I'm loving that for her. We met up and made our way to the gate to get in line for boarding.

"Hmm" Dave said, handing me my ticket for the plane to scan for the lady at the desk.

"Ooo first class.fancy" I said as the line began moving, looking back at him smiling.

"Only for u" he said as he kissed my forehead

19 hours later-
Amaya Kuda Rah Maldives-
12pm

WE finally made it to our resort and i really cant believe im in my dream vacation spot. The maldives. It's so beautiful here.

Me and Ash were at the bar getting some mimosas while Dave and Justin checked us in. The staff took us to our room on a golf cart and gave us bikes to get around on the resort while we were here. When we walked in the room all i could do was gasp and scream internally, It was so beautiful and that view was just top tier.

Me and Dave were both exhausted

Me and Dave were both exhausted. That 19 hr flight got to us so we put our luggage in the closet before both us in unison fell on the bed and went to sleep.

---------------------------

Just a filler.🦋

Vote hoes 💞