𝟛𝟚 [ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣]

(don't play media just yet)

Saturday January 25th, 2020 

"okay I just need to breathe why am I nervous." Naomi said sitting at the lit up vanity --looking at herself in the mirror. 

"exactly you need to just chill out. Do you know how long you've been waiting on this day to come" Ashley came behind her looking at her through the mirror.

She looked up at Ashley and smiled before looking back at herself. 

Today was the day. She was becoming Mrs. Brewster in a few hours and the nerves were taking over. 

"okay im ready" She looked at the hairstylist and MUA who were in the bridal suite. 

They nodded and got to work on her hair and makeup.

"omi! whew hold on lemme catch my breath" Jazmin said clearly out of breath from running up the stairs. 

"what happen?" Naomi asked looking at her through the mirror. 

"Aria spit up on her dress I need the backup" Jazmin told her 

Naomi pointed in the direction to where a little dress was hanging up --Making Jazmin look at go to grab it.

"Im so glad Dave thinks ahead. I knew this was going to happen" She said more so to herself  

"dont put It on until before she's about to get in the wagon" I yelled out to Jazmin as she was leaving

"got you!" She heard her faintly say before hearing the sound of heels clacking down to the second level.

"My little slobber box--yall were smart with the backup dress I gotta give it to yall" Ashley said while getting Naomis dress and jewlery together on the bench by the window. 

"All Dave--Shes teething and she can't help it half the time" Naomi added

"okay look at dad learning " Ashley said causing Naomi to smile. 

She was thinking about her soon to be husband and how much of a great father he was. He was so close to both of them. Full papa bear mode if you thought it was bad with kunie-- it got worse when aria came 

---------------------------------

6 Months Earlier