𝟛

Updated

Updated

I put the Blunt to my lips and inhale--Looking down watching Releasing the smoke

I felt a buzz on the couch so I looked down at my phone

MA

I tap the girl that's giving me top on the head

"Get up" slightly pushing her head back and answering the call

"Hey ma" I answered

Heyy baby how are u

"im good, how u"

i'm good baby i just called cause I just seen you on tv and thought about you. Just wanted to tell u I'm proud of u with all this music stuff and what not

''thank you ma'' I chuckled at her accent

My Momma Real Country. You would think her being in New York so long she would lose her country accent but she didn't. She moved up here after he met my pops, She stayed after he passed-- I was about 6 and she been alone and doing the damn thing ever sense.

I Look down seeing Katrina giving me damn puppy dog eyes like she a damn child and staring at me.

I smacked my teeth and spoke in the phone

"Aye ma imma call u back after I get back from the club or if u sleep i'll come over tomorrow morning"

okay baby imma cook you some breakfast if u gonna drive all this way tomorrow what u want?

"whatever u wanna make  me momma" I shook my head. She always wanna cook, but im never denying anything.

alright son ill let u go bye i love you

" i love you too"

You can say imma mommas boy. She's literally all I have so if that's the case so be it.

I hang up throwing my phone back on the couch

" and you staring at me why? Matter a fact why u still here" I Blinked at her

She smacks her lips

" Davie I dont Know why u always do this to me " She says and her voice cracked. She cries on que I swear cause aint no way. the Davie tho, shit made me cringe. She gave me that childish ass name when we first started fucking with each other.

" I told u not to call me that shit no more katrina and i also told you at the beginning of this i anit want no relationship wit u just sex katrina." I said after doing a deep sign.

She aggravates me

" I know but i thought u would change your mind after all this time we been fucking.. We've been fucking for 3 months dave and soon after you cum its no cuddle not even catching my breath without u tell me to put my clothes on and get out yo house " She said playing with her nails.