𝟚𝟜

Updated

I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands went straight to my ass rubbing and gripping it

"I think I got one more present for you" he said, pulling back looking down at me, his hands not moving from my bottom.

"What's that?" I said , battling my lashes at him biting my lip.

He picked me up, making my dress rise up a little and he walked over the candles, moving the switch candles and roses on the bed placing me on the bed while hovering over me.

"Something you like a lot" he said as he began to kiss on my neck making me bite my lip to not moan.

He starts taking off his button up and jacket, throwing it across the room.

I take that time to flip us over so that i'm on top. I mean he did all this for me the least i could do is give him something in return. I took the rubber band off my arm putting my hair up then I pull the dress over my head so im left completely naked since i wasnt wearing a bra or panties.

I bent back down kissing him before pulling back and kissing him all the way down until I got to his pants. I unbuckled his belt and pants before sliding them down by his ankles which he kicked off. As soon as I pulled his dick out I kissed the tip as I looked up at Dave making eye contact the whole time. i wrapped my lips around his dick sucking and bobbing my head as far as i could go. Dave broke eye contact and threw his head back

"Fuck mama" he groaned before grabbing a hand full of my hair starting to fuck my mouth. I moaned as he did so his hips bucked forward a little. He let my hair go and I took him out of my mouth making a pop noise. Before going down to put his balls in my mouth while still stroking his dick.

"Fuckkk" he said looking down at me biting my lip and I looked up at him before going back to the tip spitting and kissing it as I massage the balls now. I put him back in my mouth bobbing my head letting his tip hit the back of my throat before i felt the warm liquid go down my throat, swallowing every last bit. I take him back out my mouth making a popping noise once again, before I start slapping his dick on tongue just to tease him a lil more before smiling up at him.