𝟙𝟙

Updated

Updated

Saturday September 21th

Today was the day, It was Kia's 4th Birthday and I was running around with my head cut off trying to get last minute things for her party tonight. Me and Ash called out for tonight of the party and I was not trying to be tried out by kids today and then have to go bartend. wasn't happening

I currently was at this cake shop named Jury's Bakery Trying to fix a little mix up with kia Cake" Ma'am I promise you that's not the picture I showed her for the cake" I said rubbing my forehead in frustration. 

"And you're sure you put it under Adams baby?"she asked me once again causing me to sigh

"yes ma'am, Thats why I'm confused on why this is the cake. its a wizard of oz birthday party why would I ask for a Moana cake"

"Oh my goodness Baby did you say wizard of oz. hold on one second." She walked to the back and my phone won't stop buzzing from Ashley texting me 100 times asking where I am like Girl I know my daughters party is in a hour and a half im trying here.

"oh sweetheart u should of just told me u were Naomi Is this what you asked for ?" She asked me opening up this big box showing the cake. My Mouth was literally on the floor.

"Umm no I mean I love it and all but I don't think that's my cake either its gorgeous but I can't afford it I showed the lady a sheet cake I'm sorry if u made this for no re-" She stopped me in the middle of rant that was just flowing out.

"A Man came in yesterday and upgraded it which is why I was confused when u were telling me your last name was Adams this cake is in the name Brewster but he told me a Naomi was picking it up but its already paid for" and my smile dropped I know he was not serious

"I don't-i don't even know how this is going to fit in the car." I said trying to contemplate how I'm going to get this in the car I took ash car since I haven't gotten one yet since I've been here. I really didn't wanna accepted it but I mean it was already time to go to the venue and I was here 30 minutes stressing about the cake in the first place.