𝟚𝟘

Updated "Ma" I felt my body shake in my sleep

Updated
"Ma" I felt my body shake in my sleep

"hmm"

"We gotta go get j and kia and go get food cmon get up" Dave said. and I could feel him move my body from our comfortable position we were in.

Last night JJ and kunie stayed with Ashley cause I knew how my plan was going to go. didn't want them you know..hearing that

"Hull 5 more minutes" i said pulling the covers up snuggling them

"You dont wanna shower with me ma " he said leaning down kissing my neck

Lets just say i got up

1 hr later

We picked them up and no one could agree on a place to eat. It was now 3:35 pm and I was starving .

""Okay bro yall blowing me how about chilli's"

"Ooo" Kia eyes lit up

"I do like the honey chipotle tenders" Jazmin added

" Im down " i said

"Yall didnt have a choice" Dave said, turning down the street Chill's was on.

We get out and go to the restaurant. We get seated and we're all looking at the menus and Kia is coloring in hers.

"Umm I have a question, " Jazmin said, causing me and Dave to look up at her.

"Hmm"

"Can you take me to my house to get the rest of my stuff my sister kacey is back from her boyfriend house and i know i'll be safe if i go get it when she's there.

"Oh yea fosho" Dave said

"Hey guys welcome to chilli's what can i start yal off with to drink "

Naomi and Dave both took me to my egg donors house to get the rest of my things

Naomi and Dave both took me to my egg donors house to get the rest of my things. I just hoped the whole way here Charles wasn't there. I mean I could just ask Dave to come in with me. But I don't wanna be a burden so I probably won't. I'm shitting bricks.