𝟚

Updated

Brooklyn, New York

Brooklyn, New York

"Aye shut up nigga "I say laughing to Justin over The phone.

"Nah nigga I'm being serious This  party you got at sound club bout to be fire ". We was just Chatting it up talking about the ladies we bout to bring home at this party im hosting if your know what I'm saying.

"But aye man when I get more bitches ion need to feel the hate cause u forreal be tripping"

I scrunched up my face

tf this nigga talking bout.

"yea on that note imma hit u later" I hung up not even letting him say a damn thing.

Me a hater. Niggas trippin.

I started just looking out the window and I see a target sign coming into view. Remembering I needed something for the crib.

"Aye Stop there right quick" I said nodding my head towards the target. He pulled in the parking garage and I stepped out.

I walk into target and automatically I felt eyes on me. I looked over to see the cashiers looking and talking on the low. They must know who I am.

Shorty was about to pass out over there fanning herself for no damn reason.

I chuckled Going to to get what I needed.

After I was done I was headed back to the front but I passed the candy isle. I backed up a little and headed on that isle. I was stand here deciding what I wanted when I hear a little voice

"scue mwe "

I look down to see a little girl no older than 3 tapping me with tears running down her face looking up at me with her lip pocked out crying

"Hey babygirl what's wrong " I looked around trying to see if anyone else was on the isle that could be her parent and it was just me and her.

" i can't find my mommy" she says beginning to cry harder

I dont deal with crying at all so I was just looking around confused as hell like the fuck I'm suppose to do in this situation.

"umm it's ok babygirl let's go look for her "I grab her hand we look down every food isle until we got to one of the isles to see a woman panicking until she looked at me and ran... literally sprinted to the little girl...

" OMG KIA YOU CANT JUST WALK AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT" she begins yelling

" Thank you so m-" She says looking at me and just staring and I figured she knew my music or something.

I get the stares a lot.

"you wanted to tell me something? Or you just gone look at me" I chuckled

"Oh uh - yea thank you " She put a piece of hair that was falling out her bun behind her ear.