𝟟.𝟚

Updated

We were about 5 minutes from the venue i had set up for us

We were about 5 minutes from the venue i had set up for us. I was kinda nervous but I was chilling all in all.

"imma need you to put this on" I said handing her a black blindfold.

She looked at me like I was crazy

"No" She said

"No? I questioned

"just put it on" I said playfully being aggressive. since she wanna joke

" okay but if u wanted to kidnap me you could of just said that". She said as she was reaching for the door.

This girl crazy I know she feel this car moving. Maybe she not playing I reached for her hand before she could even open the door , still trying to focus on the road

"girl aint no-one finna kidnap u shut up and put on the damn blindfold!" She jumped at my words. I didn't even noticed I yelled that I just reacted to her about to open the door while im going 50 mph. I went to wipe my hand down my face and I could of sworn I seen her Flinch like I was about to hit her or something.

But She looked at me for a minute then snatched the blindfold out my hand, with tears building up in her eyes & put the blind fold on. I just looked at her and looked back at the road. I dont do crying I said that, so if she cried right now I honestly dont know what I would do.

We pulled up to the place and I turned off the car. Naomi been quiet ever since I told her to shut up, like I said I swear I ain't mean to come off harsh. Suddenly all I hear is sniffing so I know she was crying.

Aww hell. Maybe I should say im sorry that was a bit extra.

"Naomi" I called out looking over at the blindfolded body next to me

Nothing

"Naomi I'm sorry for yelling at you" I say softly

Nothing

"Stop crying ma, I didn't even intend to yell that you just caught me way off gu-"

"are we there yet.. Im really just trying to get this over with" She cut me off and I sighed

I really killed her mood and the date just started. I already made shorty cry. I just wanted to laugh in shock like, who does this. Maybe this dating shit really aint for me.

" You wanna go back Home I can take you home.." I asked

" I asked