011. does she like him

kylie woke up to her phone ringing.
she groaned, rolling over and looking at the bright screen.

'incoming facetime from: leah'

"This better be good." she mumbled, answering the call and leaning her phone against her water bottle on her desk.
she flopped back down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling.
"Have you been crying?" leah asked, noticing kylies puffy eyes.
"No, I just woke up."
"Just!? girl, it's eleven o'clock."
"I went to bed late." kylie said in defence.
"How late?" leah questioned
"I dunno, like two o'clock maybe,"
"What were you doing until two in the morning?"
kylie took a long pause, knowing how leah was going to react.
"brock texted me."
"So you have been crying."
"No -"
"What did he say?"
"he told me..." she blinked back tears that were forming in her eyes. "he told me he didn't want to have kids when we were together, and then he said that every time he cheated on me it was my fault because I got boring."
"dont listen to anything he says. He's such a dick, ky." leah said.
"Ugh, I know. I can't believe I almost married him." kylie laughed through her tears.
"At least you didn't actually marry him."
"I guess." kylie shrugged and paused. "leah?"
"mhm."
"Do you think I'm using patrick as a rebound?" she asked
"Do you want me to be honest?"
"Please." kylie braced herself for the worst.
"I think you did, at first in New york, but now, I think you like him." leah said
"Really?" kylie sat up properly and looked at leah instead of her ceiling.
"if another guy that you had a one night stand with was to run up to you, shouting your name like he did, I think you wouldve grabbed my hand and ran as fast as you could in the other direction." she continued.
kylie laughed. she knew that was one hundred per cent what would happen.
"But you didn't do that, you stopped walking, turned around and walked towards him."
"I think I might like him, but I don't wanna tell him that and then risk losing this friendship thing we've got."
leah nodded. She knew exactly how kylie felt because she's seen how she can't take her eyes off patrick whenever he's doing the simplest of things.
"Also, he's got loads of games coming up, and he wants to go to the Super Bowl. I don't wanna be a distraction to him."
"Girl, he was married. i really don't think being in a relationship is gonna distract him."
"he probably doesn't even like me back."
"I think he does. He looks for you after he scores, like, he's got a whole suite of people up there, and he looks for you."
"I don't think -"
"and his whole team knows about you, especially the kelce one, he litteraly waves at you."
kylie laughed, remembering the way travis had waved at her on multiple occasions. she then sighed and looked back up at her ceiling again.
"leah, I'm twenty-seven and were sitting here gossiping about a boy on a football team. what have we become?"
"we've been gossiping about boys on the football team since high school." leah pointed out.
"You have a point."

instagram DM - leahgregoryy

message request from: killatrav

killatrav
is this kylies friend?

leahgregoryy
yea

leahgregoryy
oh, your number 87

killatrav
does she like him

killatrav
like properly like him

leahgregoryy
does he like her?

killatrav
you know damn well he does
don't be stupid

leahgregoryy
don't ask me stupid questions
then 😭 ofc she likes him

leahgregoryy
don't tell him I'll get killed

killatrav
I have no choice 🤷‍♀️ that man
is in a crisis tryna ask her out

leahgregoryy
tell him to be bold w it

leahgregoryy
bold w asking her and then take her
to like the froyo place or the drive in
cinema.

killatrav
n she will 100% like that?

leahgregoryy
I know she will

killatrav
thank you 🙏