017. think you're so funny

patrick woke up that next morning to an empty bed and the smell of banana bread and cookies flowing through the house.
he got up and walked to kylies kitchen, where he found her rolling balls of cookie dough whilst talking in Spanish to someone on facetime.
he stood in the doorway, smiling, watching her for a short while before she noticed him and smiled back.
"¿A quién le estás sonriendo? ¿hay alguien más ahí?" he heard the person on the phone say.
kylie shook her head, smiling.
"Te he hablado de Patrick, abuela. durmió en mi casa anoche." she said, waving patrick over with her flour covered hands.
"tuviste relaciones sexuales? ¿estás a salvo?" her abuela asked, noticing patricks shirt was off as he stepped into frame.
"abuela!" kylie scolded "Aún no lo hemos hecho, él no es su novio."
"Hmm." was her abuelas reply, she didn't sound convinced at all, but she smiled at patrick nonetheless. "hola patrick, soy marìa."
"hola marìa, Ya veo de dónde saca Kylie su belleza." he smiled, waving at her through the screen.
she blushed at the compliment, and so did kylie.
"How much Spanish do you know?" kylie asked him.
"High school level, I guess. not a lot at all." he shrugged
"Well, that was really sweet." kylie said."Thank you."
"You're welcome." patrick smiled and kissed her forehead."I'm gonna take a shower."
"Okay." kylie nodded and went back to talking to her abuela whilst rolling more cookie dough.

After patrick had his shower and got dressed, he went and found kylie, who was now sitting on the couch with a plate of cookies on the coffee table in front of her.
"Hi." her face lit up when she saw him, even though she tried to hide it.
"Hey, beautiful." he smiled softly as he sat down beside her and wrapped his arm around her. she blushed at the nickname and layed her head down on his chest.
"brooklyn nine nine?" she asked, reaching for the controller.
"Is that even a question?"

they ended up watching the tv for hours, only ever getting up to use the bathroom or repositioning themselves if they got uncomfortable.
they were both laying down now, patrick was on his back with kylie curled on top of him, both of them snoring softly.
patrick woke up to the sound of kylies phone ringing on the table in front of them.
"Ky." he whispered, gently shaking her awake,"kylie."
"Hm?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes but leaving them closed.
"Your phones ringing."
"Who is it?" she asked, lifting her head up. patrick flipped her phone over to read the contact name.
"It's leah." he said, handing her the phone.
kylie sighed, not taking it from his hand.
"Can you answer it? I don't have the energy to talk to her right now."
"Why? did something happen between you two?" he asked
"Nope, I'm just bored of hearing about travis." kylie laughed ." I barely know the guy, but I know everything about what he's like in bed."
"Ew." patrick grimaced.
"Tell me about it."
the phone stopped ringing, and patrick placed it back down on the table.
"If she rings back, please answer it and tell her I'm asleep." kylie pleaded.
"Okay, I will." patrick said, placing a kiss on the top of kylies head.
sure enough, the phone began to ring again, and he answered it without looking at the contact name.

"Hey, Ky's sleeping, u good?" he asked. there was a pause on the other end.
"Hello?" he asked again. another pause.
"you think you're so fucking funny." brocks voice came through the other end of the line, followed by the beeps of him hanging up the call.
patrick put kylies phone down and looked to see her now sat up, chewing on the inside of her cheek.
"I didn't even look I'm so sor-" Patrick started to apologise
"don't be, maybe he'll stop calling now. im not mad" kylie assured him. there was a short pause.
"kylie." patrick cleared his throat. "can I ask you something?"
"of course." kylie smiled up at him. patrick licked his lips and bit his bottom lip lightly, suddenly nervous.
"do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked.
kylie smiled, feeling her cheeks heat up as they changed colour.
"I would love that." she beamed, kissing him gently on the lips.
patrick returned the kiss, deepening it, but keeping it gentle at the same time.
kylie giggled shyly, interrupting the kiss.
"what?" patrick laughed
"You're my boyfriend now." she smiled, kissing him again.

a/n
my babies are datinggg :) drama coming soon tho 🤭