025. butt touching

Kylie stood in front of her mirror, twisting and turning to see her outfit from all angles. she had gone with wearing light wash jeans and a black tank top with a vintage style chiefs bomber jacket. hoping it was a good enough outfit for her to meet Patrick's mom in.
Today was a big deal for her. She had agreed to meet Patrick's mom just over two weeks ago, but what he failed to mention until last night was that it wasn't just his mom she would be meeting today. She was going to meet his brother and half-sister too.
"Pat, I'm freaking out." She stated, adjusting her hair as he emerged from the bathroom.
"Calm down, baby. It's just my mom." He assured her, coming over and standing behind her with his hands on her waist.
"Yeah, and your brother and sister." She sighed.
"they're gonna love you." he assured her, placing a kiss on her cheek.
"How do you know that?" she asked.
"Because they're my family, ky. I've known them for most of my life." he said.
kylie laughed, which made patrick smile. she adjusted her jacket, messing about with her top and pulling at it.
"Stop worrying, you look gorgeous." patrick assured her.
"You're too nice to me." kylie blushed.
she turned round and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.
"You ready to go?" he asked
"Yeah." she nodded.

they walked into the stadium hand in hand, making their way up to the suite where patricks mom and siblings were waiting.
the first thing patrick did when he entered the suite was hug his mom, telling her how much he missed her.
kylie was too busy watching them share the sweet moment together that she didn't even notice the ridiculously tall man standing next to her.
"I could use you as an arm rest." he laughed, placing his arm on her head only for patrick to pull him away from her.
"Don't be a weirdo." he scolded him, positioning himself in between him and kylie.
"I was only messing around. I'm jackson, pats brother." The taller guy stuck his hand out, and kylie shook it.
"im kylie." she smiled, introducing herself to him and then his mom and sister.
they all stayed talking until patrick had to go to the locker room and get ready for his game.
"I'll see you later, beautiful." he said, pulling kylie into him and kissing her.
she noticed that one of his hands was resting on her butt and grabbed it, moving it up to her waist so it was level with the other one.
"Do not touch my butt in front of your mom." she scolded, making him laugh.
"Oh yes, ma'am, I'll save all the butt touching for when we're alone." he smirked. kylie could feel the butterflies flutter around in her stomach, and her cheeks heat up when he said that.
"Go, before you're late and get told off." she waved him off, shutting the door behind him and taking a deep breath to collect herself before walking back over and taking a seat next to patricks mom.

by the end of the game, the chiefs had won against the titans by three points, and although the game was a very stressful one, the team were all in high spirits and decided to go and hang out at travis' house to celebrate.

"Do you wanna come with us?" patrick asked as he and kylie got into his car.
"it's your night with the boys, pat." she protested. "I don't wanna get in the way."
"All the other girls are gonna be there too." he assured her
"Only if you're sure."
"Positive."

despite her worries, kylie ended up having a great night with everybody. patrick stayed by her side for almost the whole night, constantly having at least one of his arms around her or holding her hand.
patrick was currently sitting on a deck chair with kylie on his lap. her head was lying on his shoulder, and he had one arm wrapped around her, and the other draped across her legs with his hand on her butt.
"What's up with you tonight? you're so touchy." kylie commented. her own hand was in his hair, twirling his curls around her fingers.
"You." patrick answered, not daring to look kylie in the eyes.
"What?" she laughed.
he turned his head, now looking right in her eyes.
"You in these jeans, they are really doing it for me right now."
kylie felt her heart skip a beat. Patrick's compliment made her feel like a giddy teenager with her first love all over again.
"y'know..." she started, suddenly feeling nervous and confident at the same time. "they'd look better if they were on my bedroom floor."
Patrick bit his bottom lip and rested his forehead against kylies.
"Shall we go?" she asked, smirking.
"mhm." patrick nodded, pulling her back towards him as she went to get off his lap. "Give me a minute, though."

a/n
I thought I posted this last night before I went to sleep but u didn't so have it now :)