015. i'll fight him back

it had been about a week and a half since kylie and patricks first date, and they had just returned home from being on their second date together.
patrick was currently sitting at kylies kitchen island 'helping her cook' which actually meant he was just watching her because kylie doesn't let anyone in her kitchen when she's cooking.
he didn't mind, though. He liked watching her go back and forth in the kitchen, talking to him about anything and everything.
"Again?" patrick asked, watching as kylie declined the third call from brock that evening.
"he's driving me insane." she groaned, locking her phone and placing it down on the countertop beside where she was cooking.
"Why don't you block him?" patrick asked. he reached for another garlic dough ball, and she hit his hand away.
"i want to, believe me, but I'm so scared he'll show up here, and I won't be able to get rid of him- will you stop eating those."
"I'll come and get rid of him."
"he'll try and fight you."
"I'll fight him back."
"You'll get suspended," kylie shook her head fondly and dipped a spoon into the sauce she was making, desperate to change the subject. "Here, try this."
patrick gladly accepted and ate the sauce from the spoon in kylies hand.
"mmh, that's good." he hummed
"I don't know if it needs more herbs." she shrugged, tasting it herself.
"I think it's perfect," patrick assured her.
"Yeah, but you eat ketchup on pasta." kylie laughed
"and? ketchup on pasta is good." he defended himself.
"It's disgusting." she argued
"anythings good with ketchup."
"it's really not."
"it really is."
kylie smiled, shaking her head and turning back around to mix the pasta in with the sauce.
"patrick, i can sense you reaching for those dough balls again."
"Yes, ma'am, these are delicious."

After the pair had eaten their meals, they decided to curl up on the couch together and try to find a show to watch. they settled on watching a few more episodes of 'brooklyn Nine nine', which had essentially become 'their show', and they only watched it when they were together.
they had been watching tv for nearly two hours when patrick looked at the time. 12:03am.
"kylie." he whispered, gently shaking the sleeping girl laying on his shoulder. "Ky."
"Mh?" she graned, sleepily readjusting her position to get more comfortable.
"I need to go, it's really late." he said, removing the arm he had wrapped around her shoulders.
"I don't mind you staying pat, you know that." she mumbled, her eyes still shut.
"I have a game tomorrow. I'm not allowed to stay over tonight." he explained.
"Oh." kylie frowned. she sighed and moved her legs off of Patrick's so he could get up.
"I know, I'm sorry."
"it's not your fault." she laughed, sitting up and kissing him gently on the lips.
"Are you coming tomorrow?" he asked, just as he opened her door.
"Of course I am." kylie replied with a smile.
"Good."

a/n
sorry for not updating, guys. I had exams all week, but don't worry, I'm back now :)