007. dude she's here

"fuck!" Patrick yelled out in pain as one of the players on the opposite team landed on his ankle mid tackle. he rolled onto his front and pulled himself to his feet before running over to the sideline with a limp, sitting down on the bench as soon as he could.
"mahomes, you need an x-ray." Andy Reid said.
patrick shook his head.
"Let me sit for a minute, I'll be good."
"Just get it x-rayed man," one of the guys on the medical team said.
"Can I do it at half time?" patrick asked, clearly distressed at the thought of missing some of the game.
"No, cmon it won't take long."
"Why can't I do it at half time?" He groaned, getting up from his seat.
"Just get it x-rayed now -"
"fuckin' ugh!" patrick took his helmet off, turned around and threw it at the floor. "god damn it, bro."
he ran down to get his ankle x-rayed, limping the whole way there.

After a little while the lady doing the x-ray told him he was all clear to go back on the field, and he ran out as quickly as he could with his injured ankle.
he picked up his helmet from the floor and looked up into the crowd as he put it on, immediately noticing kylie looking back at him.
he pretended not to notice her and ran back to his position on the field.
during the next pause whilst their was a replay he was stood next to travis.
"Dude, she's here."
"Who? brittany?"
"no."
"oh my god, New york is here?"
patrick nodded, and travis turned around to look into the crowd.
"What did you say her name was?"
"kylie."
"Dude, you don't know who that is, do you?" travis asked
"What do you mean." patrick was clueless
"That's kylie mcgraw," travis answered.
patrick still looked confused.
"brock purdys, ex. They were engaged until like last month."
they had to get back into their positions before patrick could respond to travis, but that didn't stop travis from telling isiah that 'New york' was at the game. the news spread quickly among the guys on the field as the game went on, many of the guys noticing that patrick was trying a little bit harder now he knew kylie was there.

at the end of the game, he ran to find her as the rest of the guys went to get changed, ready for press and interviews after the game.

"kylie!" he called, seeing her and the friend she was with walking up infant of him.
kylie turned around to see him coming up to her, still in his uniform with his helmet under his arm.
"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't know you played football, i-" kylie started to speak.
"What do you mean, sorry?" he interrupted her.
"Well, you left in the middle of the night, so I figured you wouldn't wanna see me." kylie answered
"If I didn't wanna see you, I wouldn't have left you my number." patrick flashed a smile
"You left your number?" kylie asked, suddenly feeling very guilty.
"Yeah, on the sticky notes on your fridge."
"Oh my god, I didn't see it, you must think I'm so mean."
"I thought you were mad at me for leaving." patrick laughed."we had a rescheduling thing, and I had to fly back."
"What time did you leave?"
"Like half three."
"patrick! we have press- why haven't you got changed?" travis had emerged from a door, now back in his pre-game clothes ready for interviews and press.
"I'll be there in a minute, trav." patrick turned and called back, giving the guy a clear view of who he was talking to.
"Oh, hi, New york." he said, waving at kylie.
she awkwardly gave him a small wave and watched him disappear back into the doorway.
"Sorry about him." patrick smiled, mentally cursing at travis.
"it's good, he seems nice, your coach is coming,"
"Oh god." he knew this wasn't going to be good.
"I'll find your number tonight," kylie smiled.
patrick nodded, watching kylie and leah walk away as he felt Andy tap his shoulder
"I'm really sorry -" he started.
"Just go and get changed." andy sighed.

later that night, patrick had gotten home about twenty minutes ago and was sat on his couch with his dogs, scrolling on his phone when he got a notification.

Unknown

Unknown
heyy it's kylie :)