004. every little detail.

it was kylies final day of being in New york before she moved back to kansas City, and leah had come to get her and some of her things. the rest of her belongings were being transported to her new house by a plane.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much." leah smiled, embracing her best friend in a hug.
"Me too." kylie replied, hugging her friend tighter. "I've got so much to tell you."
"I want to hear every little detail about your mystery man, don't leave out anything!"
kylie laughed at her friend and began telling her the story of how she and patrick had met at daves bar and all of the events that followed.

"he took his shirt off and - oh my god! he had a dad bod! I fell in love, I swear." kylie flopped onto her bed, laying on her back. "I wish he left his number or something."
"I know, that is a bummer. Maybe he felt bad cause he was getting divorced, and he's like not over his wife yet." leah suggested.
"Maybe." kylie stood up and started to fold up her sheets.
"Anyway, keep going. What happened after he took his shirt off?"

After the girls had finished packing the final small bits of kylies apartment into suitcases, they put them in the rental car and began to drive to the airport.

a not so quick six hours later, the girls were in kylies new house in kansas, with open boxes everywhere, along with an open bottle of red wine and two wine glasses.
"ooh look!" leah turned her phone to show kylie the screen. "There's a football game next week, we should go."
"I don't even like football that much." kylie giggled, the wine already taking effect on her.
"Girl, you just broke of an engagement with an nfl football player. What do you mean you don't like football?" leah asked, also giggling.
"I said I don't like it that much, like it's okay, but the players are hot, so it doesn't matter." kylie shrugged
"You said every football player you've had sex with is bad at sex." leah pointed out, taking another sip of her wine.
"they were both quarterbacks, so maybe its a quarterback thing, we can go to that game if you want to." kylie replied, topping up her glass with more wine.
"I do want to, maybe we can find you another hot football man." leah wiggled her eyebrows and once again collapsed into drunken giggles.
"Yeah, ones on the field that I dont have a chance with." kylie laughed, the alcohol completely taking over her brain.
"You could." leah laughed, both girls laughing harder and harder.
"The news would love that." kylie gasped for air as she laughed, putting on a news reporter voice. "brock purdys' ex fiance now dating another nfl star just a month after their break up!"
both girls collapsed into fits of laughter on the mattress on kylies floor, gossiping as if they were teenagers.