8. Forgive

I've spent a month in this pack, and surprisingly I quickly got used to the way things worked.
I stopped complaining about how loud it is, waking up to the noise and not feeling alone like I used to. I felt as if I could rely on the pack, though I know I couldn't.
Jungkook still shows how much he hates me all the time, always mumbling insults and talking about how he would win in a fight between him and I.

I personally don't hate him, I barely know him to be honest. But, his personality towards me doesn't
give me friendly vibes. And when I don't feel safe I close up. I'm used to the pack but I don't exactly feel safe. I only really feel safe around Jimin and Taehyung.
The others are ok too but I only really laugh and smile, and even blush around those two people.

Today though, I was not smiling at all. My walls were up, and the word danger was repeatedly playing in my mind from my wolf side, not liking the atmosphere in Namjoon's office.
Even Jimin and Taehyung silent, solemn expressions in their face. That definitely meant business,
so I didn't make any smart remarks and sat silently in front of Namjoon. Jungkook was glaring at me more than usual, but I didn't comment on it.

"Yoongi." I felt shivers go down my spine at the authority that was seeping out of Namjoon, my wolf wimpering as a pounding headache formed in my head as I tried to figure out what was wrong.
"Namjoon?" I wasn't stupid. The hairs on my neck were raised, and I felt the presence of everyone closer than before.
They were definitely closing in on me, but why? "Yoongi, this matter is about your sister." I start to remember the talk that I had with her a couple days earlier, but I don't know what that has to do with anything.

"Why about my sister." I could hear the softest scuff of feet shuffling on the right side of my head, specifically coming from Hoseok.
"Well, we found her dead in her room. A knife was stuck into her forehead, her wrists cut open, along with her entire being burned. The words 'forgive' was on the wall." I felt myself go into shock.
The pounding in my head got harder and harder to block out as multiple thoughts ran through my head. She's dead? Only a few days ago I forgave her. We hugged and cried together, and now this?

"I forgive you. What you did was wrong, but it wasn't only your fault. I was just so hurt that I blamed it all on you because the others were already gone."
My sister, Jaewa smiled at me. "Little brother, I understand your feelings about the whole situation even if it did take you ten years to forgive me, I'm grateful to have you back in my arms again alive and healthy."
I cried on her shoulder, and she cried into mine. We hugged each other tightly, talking about all the missed events that happened in our lives when we were separated.

"I love you Yoongi, forever and always."
"I love you too Jaewa, forever and always."

I gulped down the sorrow I was feeling, focusing on the situation at hand. "So you guys- you guys think that I did it correct?" Namjoon gave me a blank stare. I continued on, feeling hurt, and scared.
"Since I didn't have the best relationship with her, I decide to kill her in her bedroom because I have so much hatred for her. Is that what you want me to say?"
My arms were grabbed, and I didn't try to fight them. I watched Namjoon, watching how he got up from his desk, something pressed into the palm of his right hand.

I could feel my circulation get cut off in my arms, and a hand was then suddenly wrapped around my throat. It got tighter and tighter, and I look up a little to see Jungkook towering over me,
a dark smile on his face.
"You know Yoongi, you were kinda fucking dumb telling us all that information about you. You've been a rouge for ten years, you're twenty five, your name is Yoongi, and what pack you're from."
The hand around my neck tightened, and spots started to form in my vision. "We don't just take rogues in and not do research. That's be stupid of us Min Yoongi."

My heart stopped as I heard my surname, not liking the flashbacks that came with it. "Seems like your crime was that you killed your entire pack.
Apparently, the data was tampered with, and the information about your pack stated that they died after your death, which was wrong."
I could hear a ringing in my ears, but I heard Namjoons last words loud and clear. "And who told us this information? Well, your sister of course."

-

I woke up. The first thing I did after opening my eyes was puke. I moved away from it, not liking the rattle of chains that came with it.
I looked down to see my hands and legs chained to a wall, keeping me from reaching the front of the cell.
They only left me in my underwear, leaving my healthy body with lots of scars shivering in a corner. I felt pathetic. I felt pathetic for letting my guard down, trusting people. I don't know what I was thinking.
All people do is take advantage of me, so why did I think this pack was different? Of course, it was because of Jimin. He was the beautiful man in my dreams that kept me going, kept me from just running off a cliff and falling to my death.

He made me want to meet him, see his beauty in person and thank him for helping me. If I met Jimin,
I though I would be saved and all my worries would wash away. But he instead made me miserable.
I didn't miss the camera in the top left corner of the cell, knowing they were watching me. I felt even more alone, closing my eyes and breathing deeply.

I started to hum, a habit that I took on whenever things would get to hard out in the wilderness. I hummed and hummed, blocking out the human world.
Everyday in that same cell, I would hum and hum. I hummed without thinking, always blocking out what was happening around me.

I ignored the pained screams, the death threats, the scars, the smell, the hunger, the crying even. I ignored it all.

And as three months passed by, I once again, continued to hum through all the pain.

-

Lynn~~