26. End

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you before you joined this pack?" I looked up at Jimin from my position,
my eyebrows furrowed. "Mhm, nothing really. Right after I left the forrest and I then pretended to be homeless and blended in with the humans for a few years before I decided I should return. That's when I found Dawn."
"The pack leader?" I nodded. Jimin's arms became tighter around my form. "And you being kicked out......" I sighed, shuffling to face Jimin. "Even though it was murder I never believe it to be. I mean, they got what they deserved. I always saw it as justice since I'm not the only victim."

Jimin nodded, bitting his bottom lip. As his eyes roamed around the room I decided to ask him a question. "What about you? You know so much about me and yet you're still a mystery."
Jimin smiled lightly. "Well I told you about my mother. My father was a goofball, the opposite. He always tried to make me and my mother laugh.
Because of that I lived a happy childhood. It was always full of giggles and laughs. After my mother died, my dad was clearly broken but he continued on. When I was 15 he finally passed. It was a miracle that he even lived for five more years without his mate."

I rubbed Jimin's arm, my face showing slight sympathy. "Ever since then I vowed to be strong like my mother, and light up the room like my father."
"Well, you've accomplished both. They're so proud of you." We were facing each other, an unannounced tension in the air. Jimin's face was red,
his eyes tears from my words. With shaky hands he caressed my face, my eyes moving towards the movement. "My parents would've loved you." I smiled, grabbing onto his delicate hand.

"My dad would've loved you." Jimin showed confusion. "But-?" The unsaid question was clear as day. "My mother was abusive, not my father. My father left her. He used to visits us a lot and gave us gifts. He died in a rogue attack."
I looked up at the ceiling. Trying not to cry as I remembered my fathers smile, how wide it was as he embraced me into a tight hug from his long journey.
"Yoongi," I turn my head, surprised to see that Jimin wasn't looking at me. When he did, that tension between us got stronger. As I sat up, Jimin's eyes followed my movements.

As I gulped, my hands were shaking. I grabbed the covers under my body tight. We both leaned in, or breath mixing together as our eyes stayed connected. "Can I- can I kiss you?"
I nodded, watching how Jimin closed the gap with a smile. Our lips touched, and I felt our wolfs mingle together. My wolf howled, and my stomach started to churn. My face started to warm as Jimins hands cupped my cheek and my chin,
Tilting it lightly as our lips moved against each other. Like water, our lips interlocked as if they were meant to touch at that very moment. Our tongues clashed, access being given as Jimin explored my mouth, his left hand traveled down my back slowly.

As he held my waist he sucked on my bottom lip, an action that made me squirm. He laid me down gently on the bed, his hands full of rings placed next to my head. As his jaw moved skillfully,
I started to feel pleasure in the bottom of my stomach as his full lips were wrapped around my tongue, sucking gently in a teasing way. He let go, pulling my lip again before fully pull away.
I was breathless, never in my life experiencing that kind of tension. That kiss. It was incredible. Jimin gave me a sly smile. "Never thought that I'd see you like this, so submissive under me."

My cheeks warmed even more, and I cursed at him while getting up. I felt how hard I was, and my face turned red even more as I noticed Jimin's eyes lowering.
Once he caught sight his smile got even wider.
He looked up at me with lust filled eyes, his hands moving away from me as he got up off the bed. "I'll let you take care of that." He didn't look sympathetic at all. I grit my teeth, wanting to bash his head in.
As he caught my expression he started to laugh, and airy laugh that always made my insides warm. Park Jimin is definitely taking my heart.

I started to think of old grandmas, and my hard on went away as fast as it came. I chuckled a little, finding it hilarious. Before Jimin could leave I called out his name. "Jimin!"
He turned, his face showing concern as he walked back over to me. "Did something happen? Is something wrong." I only shook me head, pulling him back down on the bed. His face still showed confusion.
"Jimin," he looked nervous, his eyes darting around my face to figure out what was running through my mind. "I want you to mark me." That was definitely what he did not expect, since his eyes were blown wide open along with his slacked jaw.