14. New

Five years later~

Ages:
Jin: 31
Yoongi: 30
Namjoon: 27
Hoseok: 27
Jimin: 26
Taehyung : 26
Jungkook: 25

Rank:
Jin: Beta, red eyes
Jungkook: Beta, red eyes
Yoongi: Alpha, purple eyes
Hoseok: Alpha, purple eyes
Jimin: Alpha, purple eyes
Taehyung: Alpha, purple eyes
Namjoon: Trueblood, dark blue eyes
Omegas: Silver eyes
Rouges: Green eyes

-

I rolled my eyes, wanting to just go and lay in my bed. The pack leader made a face at me, and I sighed.
I made my way towards the medical room. My shoulders were pushed back but my mood was dampened.
I arrived at the room, not wanting to say the witches name. "Holly! Dawn wants you in his office." The woman looked back at me, a smile on her face.

"Ok. Tell him I'll be there in a quickie." She winked at me, and I wanted to literally melt into the floor.
"I'm not telling him shit. I'm only here to deliver the message to you." She pursed her lips at me, suddenly smiling evilly.
"I will go and get Jojo for you then?" Her true colors have shown, and I glared at her. Jojo is her fourteen year old daughter who has a huge ass crush on me.

Holly always has to bring it up as blackmail to make me do what she wants. It's stupid, but it works.
Jojo is literally my worst nightmare. "Fine." I turn away from her, feeling extremely grumpy and tired because I wasn't able to go to my bed and rest.
I walked back to my pack leaders office, delivering the message before sighing of relief. Finally.

I'm walking down the corridors towards my bedroom, passing by wolves who're gossiping quietly. My wolf suddenly howls, and I freeze.
I feel alert, looking around me with shaky eyes as they turn from purple to brown every few seconds.
What's wrong? Why do I feel like this? Am I in danger? Is my pack in danger? Suddenly it vanishes. I sniff the air, trying to smell if there were any signs of distress.

There was nothing, so I tried to calm myself down. I hurriedly walk to my room, not greeting anybody as I walked past them. I shut and locked my room door, my heart racing in my ears.
What the actual fuck just happened? Why did my wolf howl, and why did that send me into a panic. I close my eyes, trying to connect with my wolf.
Nothing happens, so I just sigh, letting the topic go. I go to my window, and with twitching fingers I take out a piece of paper.

The paper was crumbled, almost ready to rip at the edges. I read over the words on the paper,
feeling myself calm down as my eyes started to shine a bright purple. I brought the paper to my nose, inhaling the faint scent that it had of Jimin.
Ever since I've left, Jimin left me letters. He at first kept them to himself, but when he got ahold of the information that I've joined a pack, he'd send it to every pack in the country.
A friend of mine them decided to retrieve the letters for me, but didn't reveal which pack he's from to keep my location hidden. He's not an important member, so Jimin would never know.

The entire pack knows of my situation besides the children. I at first didn't like it, I still don't, but it does come useful whenever I need my space or I get a panic attack. The letter in my hands was recent, written a few days prior.
Even after I told him to stop retrieving the letters, Hongjoong won't. He continues to say that if he can help me any way he can, he'll do it.
Without these letters, I wouldn't have recovered from the sudden rejection I had gotten two years after leaving. I smile down at the letter in my hands.

He wrote about how Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok would be traveling to another pack for information on my sisters death. After I left, Jimin wrote so many apology letters,
Writing about how he and the others have changed. A year after I left, they opened my sisters death back up, but they've constantly over and over heard the same thing.
Apparently this pack that they're visiting has recently acquired some new information on Jaewa's death, and they're sharing it with the FireLillies because of a peace treaty recently made.

I'm glad about the change that had happened at Jimin's pack over the years, but I don't think I'll forgive them for a while.  I still sometimes have nightmares about how I was treated, and about how I was on my own. It haunts me.
Even with Hongjoong and the pack by my side, it's not enough. I need my mate. But, I don't want my mate. I don't easily forgive, and if I do it takes years.
I have trust issues, and if you break it you won't hear from me until I'm ready. And right now, I'm definitely not ready.

-

Jimin's letter

Hey Yoongi!

It's been a while since I've written you a letter.

A lot has happened in the past few days. First off, Taehyung and Jungkook broke up. I've had to deal with a crying Taehyung for a few days. Jungkook's a total asshole, and I hope he rots. He wasn't even that good towards Taehyung.

Hobi finally got elected pack doctor though! He's been studying, and Namjoon finally gave him that position! I'm happy for him. Seokjin and Namjoon got together months ago, which isn't really surprising because since day one they've been ogling each other.

Unfortunately Jungkook is still the same demanding asshole he was when you were here. He hasn't changed at all, which is disheartening to think about. He cheated on Taehyung with some other girl, which is also disappointing.

Ever since you left,  Taehyung hasn't been his happy goofy self. And along came Jungkook the cheater, he's even more miserable.

We miss you.
More specifically I miss you.
You won't forgive me, and I understand.

But selfishly, one day I want to see you and hug you tightly. I want to ask you about your life, and how you're holding up.

It's not right of me, but if I got the chance to do that I would without hesitation, whether you want me to or not.

Besides me-Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungshit are visiting a far away pack that may have information on the death of your sister. A treaty has been passed recently, and they're willing to share the information.

I sadly can't go since I have to take care of the pups, but I'm still happy since Jaewa can finally get justice.

Fighting,

                     Park Jimin.

-

Lynn~~