5. Okay

"So? I still don't fucking know who you are, so no need to make it seem all dramatic. Just tell me." I then heard Jungkook's voice.
"Don't speak to our alpha like that." My wolf tries to come out, but I suppress it. "Jungkook, when I'm fully healed, I'm fucking fighting you, you annoying piece of shit."
He growls. "We so fucking are." I turn back to Namjoon. "How old are you?" He grows confused. "Uh 21." I turn back around.

"I'm also his fucking hyung, so show some fucking respect!" Now fully done with him, I turn around again while crossing my arms. "Please elaborate."
Namjoon rolls his eyes at my pettiness. "So, we're called the FireLillies pack because of how dangerous we are. We finish off packs that betray us or harm us in any way.
We also torture and kill traitors, spies, and etc. Our wolves are more trained than other packs, even our omegas. Our territory is the largest, and we hold the most amount of wolves in this country." I whistle.

"Damn! Y'all don't seem dangerous, you seem fucking badass! I don't know why you expected me to like crawl out the door as soon as I heard about your pack or some shit."
Namjoon rubs the back of his head in embarrassment. "Well a lot of people fear us." I nod. "They should. You're not ruthless, you just take care of your pack that involves more violence." Namjoon blushes.
"Talking about your pack, did you finish off that one pack called MountainBlues?" Namjoon started to think. "Yeah I think I did, why do you ask?"

I sigh in relief. "That was my old pack. God did I hate those old ass fuckers." Their eyes widened. "That was your pack?" I nodded. "They don't seem like it."
I paused my satisfaction. "How so."
"Well, they seemed so greedy and closed off. They also knew who we were and purposely disrespected us,"
Taehyung pauses. "Never mind, I can see you coming from there."
"Oh fuck off." I say, rolling my eyes. "So, now I know about your pack, but I have a request."

Namjoon motions for me to speak. "Go ahead."
I lean my head back thinking. "So like, I was kicked out of my pack at fifteen, so like ten years ago. I didn't really know anything either, so like can you inform me about like everything going on?"
Someone behind me groans. "Namjoon, don't go overboard on this little history lesson ok?" Namjoon waves them off.
"Yoongi, we're just going to go. Namjoon tends to go, a little overboard." I look behind me, watching as the others headed towards the door. "Wait but-" before I could finish my sentence they were gone.

"Now, let's begin." I gulped. Oh fuck.
"So, from when you left your pack, that was roughly around the years 2009-2010 right?" I nod my head.
"Well around that time there were about 53 packs in all of Korea, 39 in the southern part. Your pack was at war with ours, your pack being greedy with their supplies since there was famine at the time because of an increase of hunters."
I leaned closer, interested in what I've been left out of. "We finished off you pack probably after you left, not wanting to deal with selfish bastards."

"Damn, they've been dead for that long." I murmur. Namjoon nods. "There were other packs that were being selfish, and this pack and about 9 other packs had an alliance. We finished off the packs that didn't share, taking in everyone under the age of 25 that were there."
I nodded my head.
"We did that for about two years, the remaining packs alive fearing us. We tried not to take away the children's parents, but some events were unavoidable, leaving some with trauma." Well shit.
"They got better after we took those kids into our care, those same people being our strongest warriors, caretakers, etc."

"Now, our alliance was broken off with the other nine packs, only being put together during the time we had famine. We got rid of a lot of hunters, and we didn't need to have an alliance anymore.
Five of the nine packs that we had an alliance with attacked us, killing quite a few of our pack members. That included one of my best friends."
My eyes widened. "Oh, uh sorry to hear that." He waves me off. "It's fine. My wolf went on a rampage and killed off all five packs, once again taking in people under the age of 25."

"The other four packs made another alliance with me, one that would never break. They feared me, and that fear spread all the way to North Korea."
Several packs went after me, and one after another, I tore them down. All packs from North Korea are wiped out." My eyebrows raised.
"That took at least five years. By then, about twelve packs came after me including the five who I've had an alliance with."

"After that, for three years there was a virus, and four packs were wiped out." Trying to calculate everything, I stayed silent. "So, there were originally 53 packs ten years ago, and ten years later, there's about 23 packs in South Korea, none in North Korea."
Namjoon nodd, am impressed expression on his face. "You've kept up, the others are usually bored by now." I am bored, I'm just barley keeping up. "So, how do you know that no new packs have formed?"
Namjoon's grin grows, and I regret asking. "All wolves in North Korea are dead, and they've closed their borders to werewolves, killing each one that tries to cross over. Now for a more explained version-"

"Wait, I'm good. I don't need one I'm all caught up-" Namjoon cuts me off, taking a seat in his officer chair. "So in 2010-"

-

Lynn~~