17. Jimin

Double update

Jimin.

That was the only thing running through my mind as I stood, hands behind my back, face stern and eyes sharp.
The only thing out of place was my faster than normal beating heart and my slightly flushed cheeks.
I watched as Jimin walked through the pack doors, his black hair slicked into a side part. He wore a suit, a small smirk rested upon his plump lips.

I bit my lip, hating how much my heart raced and how I seemed so affected by him. It's probably the mate thing.
Next walked in Namjoon, and I felt myself go into shock. His hair was Purple, his hair slicked back to form a mullet. He had a friendly smile on his lips, and a twinkle in his eyes.
He looked like he did five years ago, before all that shit happened. I found myself growing slightly angry, hating how he smiled as if he didn't put me through hell.

Next was Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung's hair was now short, while Jungkook had his long hair still. They had on suits like Namjoon and Jimin. Taehyung's face was blank,
making me think back to the letters which Jimin had sent to me. And Jungkook, the stupid fucker had the audacity to have a smile on his face.
I concealed my anger, holding no emotion on my face as Dawn shook hands with the four of them. He then came over to me, and that's when I knew I had to speak.

"And this is Yoongi! He's my right hand man and he'll be showing you around the pack house and will be your guide for your stay! He will also join our meetings,
so make sure you don't get on his bad side. Take over Yoongi, Holly needs me in the medic room." I nod, watching with my eyes as Dawn leaves the room.
The other pack members leave after getting a glimpse of the four men and the pack, leaving me alone with them. "Yoongi.." Jimin was the first to speak, and I turned to him.

He had shock in his eyes, along with fear and guilt. "Yeah, it's me. Like Dawn said, I'll be showing you guys around. If you don't have any questions, follow me."
"What have you been up to these past few years Yoongi?" Jungkook's voice. I faced him, my jaw clenched.
"I don't think you have a right to ask me that question unless you earned it. Last time I checked you wanted me dead." That shut him up, and he stared at me with wide eyes.

Turning around, the four walk behind me silently. The only sound coming from our group was my monotone voice, reciting words from inside
my head to the others. I'd pass certain places, and I'd point out something specific, and we would move on.
This went on for twenty minutes, before we ended up in front of the bedrooms. That's when hell broke loose.

"How did you get your position Yoongi?" Glad that Jungkook didn't ask, I open my mouth to respond. "I-
"He probably sucked the pack leaders dick." From how silent it got you could hear a pin drop. Jungkook's eyes were on me, a sick smirk on his lips.
I didn't want to get into a petty fight with Jungkook, not wanting to act like my younger self. But, Jungkook went too far.

"Come on omega, what else are you good for?" My eyes shown purple, and my fangs showed. I growled at him, feeling satisfied by his surprised expression. He showed his neck with an angry face,
eyes casted downwards. The others looked at me surprised, but I was only focused on Jungkook. "I don't know who you fucking think you are!! Even after five fucking years, you're still acting this childish?
Grow up! I don't even know how your pack even deals with you with the way you're acting! Don't make me have to force you into submission again, got it?"

Jungkook was on his knees now, eyes glowing red. "Ok, fine." I blinked, and my eyes were back to brown. Jungkook stayed on the ground, shaking in anger. I snickered, finding him pathetic.
"Now, I'm going to have deal with you guys so don't take any of your fucking pent up anger out on me got it? I could kick your asses out of this pack."
After that, they all went into their assigned rooms, except for Jimin. He stayed out, looking at me with slight admiration in his eyes. "Yoongi, can we talk?" I look him up and down, before I give him a slight nod.

"This is a very late in person apology, but I am so sorry about what we did to you five years ago. It was terrible and wrong, and we weren't thinking with our heads. I feel ashamed of the way our pack used to run, but now we're better.
I don't think you should forgive me, because if I were in your shoes I'd hate me for life. But, could we become friends instead?" I tilted my head.
"Why should I consider us becoming friends? Like you said, I should hate you for life." Jimin nodded. "I know, but you know what happened with our wolves when you left right? We were in so much pain until I started to write the letters."

Damn him for making a good point. "If we stay friends, our wolves will be satisfied with our closeness and won't cause us any pain. And if you don't want to be friends, we could just be around
each other a lot. Along with that, I do want to make up for my actions to you."I watched as Jimin dug into his pocket, pulling something shiny out. I recognized it, feeling my eyes widen and my demeanor drop.
"Jimin, what?" He grinned, holding his hand out in my direction. "The ring. I got it right when you asked, but you know what happened. I held onto it."

"The other day I saw a ring. It had a blue gem in the middle with a bunch of carvings on the side. I don't remember where I saw it, but it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."
I turned to Jimin, who was watching me with a growing smile on his face. I felt shy, hating how my cheeks started to slowly turn red.
"What about me? Aren't I the most beautiful thing you've laid your eyes on?" I roll my eyes, turning away from him to hide my red cheeks. "Yeah right! Dirt looks better than you."

After a while I glance at him again, feeling embarrassed about how his eyes were still trained on me, his crooked teeth on show. "What? Why are you looking at me?" Jimin's eyes crinkled, and he laughed.
"You're so cute, I want to literally put you in my pocket. I'll get you that ring somehow though. It means a lot to you."

My heart warmed, but I tried to keep up my tough demeanor. "You? Really? That's unbelievable. How would you get that ring if I don't even remember where I saw it?" Jimin shrugged.
"I don't know. But I do know two things. One, I'm going to definitely get you that ring. And two, I'll propose to you with that ring."
I felt shy, but I laughed it off, my heart feeling light unnaturally. "Why would you propose to me when there are other omega girls that are better?" Jimin stopped smiling, a serious look on his face.

"Why would I ever leave the most beautiful gem that's right in front of me?"

I take ahold of the ring in Jimin's hand, remembering our conversation about it. Trying not to let out tears, I peered up at Jimin,
who was smiling warmly at me. Fuck. Why did he have to look so beautiful? "Uh, wow. I never though that you'd actually get it."
He must really want my forgiveness. Jimin nodded. "It was precious to you, and I wanted to get it at all means." I nodded, admiring the ring.

After a pregnant pause, I finally opened my mouth. "We can be friends Jimin." His eyes were wide, face full of shock. Then he broke into a grin, and his fingers full of different colored rings balled up.
"Thank you Yoongi! I'll prove to you how much I've changed, and how the others minus Jungkook has too!" I felt my heart flutter, and my heart was practically thumping in my ears.

Do I have a crush on Jimin?

-

Lynn~~