20. Sorry

It's been three weeks since a fourth of the FireLillies pack has came to the ForrestEagles pack. My pack. It's also been two weeks ever since I've spoken to Jimin. I didn't want to be reminded of anything from my past.
I locked myself in my room ever since. All I've been doing is thinking. Thinking is all I wanted to do. I though about everything that's happened in my life. Jimin, my siblings, my parents, packs. All of it I've thought about.
My heart was longing for my other half, howling at me as I even refused to see Jimin. He would slip letters under my closed door, but I never read them.

I didn't want to see his face at the moment. The only person I allowed to enter the room was Hongjoong, but even he couldn't make me come out.
Well, until now. I look like shit, standing in Dawn's office with my messy hair and silk pajamas. I got a few snickers from him, but he clearly doesn't know what fashion is. Dawn then cleared his throat. "I've let you off the hook for these past two weeks Yoongi, but you need to get back to your job as my right hand man.
I understand what you're going through but you can't do this for any longer." I nodded, not surprised in the slightest. "Tomorrow morning you are going on a mission with some betas to catch a rogue that has breached our borders. Try not to harm them too much. Later I'll send you more information on it, but get ready for it."

I nod, feeling slight adrenaline course through my system. It's been way too long since I've been sent on a mission. I leave the room, not feeling like my chest was constricted anymore.
A weight was lifted off my shoulders, and a ghost of a smile even dared to show up on my chapped lips. That was until I was walking down the light blue hallways, and I see Jungkook charging at me with Taehyung running after him.
My eyes turn purple, and I growl at Jungkook. He doesn't back down, pushing me against a wall harshly. His arm pins my neck in place, his eyes red. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask him, not wanting to deal with his bullshit.

"Why haven't you been talking to Jimin?" I glare at Jungkook. "Why are you in my business? Don't forget that I'm the fucking alpha and you're a beta. I could beat your ass right now."
That made Jungkook angrier, and his hold got tighter, starting to restrict me from breathing. "Stop trying to kill him!! You haven't seen the state that he's in right now! How dare you! Stop trying to take away everything important to me!" I push him off, not liking the stinging feeling on my neck as I glower up at Jungkook from my hunched position.
"You? What makes you think this is all about you! Why would you even think that I would want to take everything from you anyway!?" Jungkook's eyes form tears, and I watched him silently, wondering what the fuck was going on with him.

"You killed my parents that's what!!" I froze, my glare gone as I stared at Jungkook wide eyed, completely speechless. "What?" Jungkook was crying. His shoulders were tight and his fists were balled up. His head was lowered, but I could tell. "When I was young, my parents were killed. They were the pack leaders
and they did nothing wrong. They were the absolute fucking best! The pack house was burned down, killing everyone in it. Pets, children, partners, everyone!" Taehyung stood to the side, his eyes widened. Did he not know about this?
"But you specifically did it when my parents and I were gone. You left me in the forrest to die after you made me watch my parents get tortured to death? Your eyes were green, and your hair was blond!

You had the same exact features! You were the person who tortured my parents!
THATS why I fucking hate you!! And that's why you try so hard to take everything else away from me. You tried to turn everyone against me, but I caught you right? I caught you RED HANDED!!"
I stood there, not moving or making a sound. Jungkook's breathing was heavy, and his shoulders were shaking as I watched tears fall from his eyes. His head was lifted, and all I could see was a broken boy who's heart was cold, still not over the tragic death of his parents. I kinda understand him more. I walk over to him slowly,
not minding the cries that escaped his lips. He watched me, snot dripping down his nose as he sniffed continuously, still just watching me. He didn't say anything when my arms were wrapped around his, nor when he buried his head into my chest.

Taehyung stood there, frozen in place as he watched our interaction. He caught my eyes, and I stared him down until he got the message, backing away slowly. He turned around, rushing down the hall away from us. I sighed.
I led Jungkook down the same hallway that Taehyung ran down, leading him to my room. It was away from others, so nobody witnessed his crying fit. I know he would definitely hate that.
I sat him on my bed, rubbing his shoulders and head as he cried and cried. It took a while, but his cries started to die down. He then lifted his head, and weakly pushed my chest.

I let go of him, and he hugged himself, gaze on the floor. "About what you said earlier," his doe eyes looked at me, slight innocence swirling in them. Though he was far from innocent.
"That wasn't me." Jungkook sniffed. "I know. I needed someone to blame to get rid of my own. I was a bitch and I shouldn't be forgiven." I didn't say anything, watching on how he tried to pull himself together. "Well, you can start to blame someone else right now."
He looked at me confused. "What?" Thinking about it made me sour, but I continued. "I'm not mad that at first you thought it was me. But, how old were you when this happened?" Jungkook had a longing look on his face before he responded.

"I was 12. I remember, because it happened on my birthday." I felt sorry for him, but I wouldn't show my pity. "At that time I was seventeen. That couldn't have been me, because at seventeen I wasn't living in the forrest.
Another thing is, Woyoung and I are twins. Last time you saw him it didn't look like it because shit happened, but at seventeen no one could tell us apart besides our hair colors I don't know about the eyes though." Jungkook turned to me wide eyed. "That means,"
I nod. I run a hand through my black hair. "Yeah, it was most likely Woyoung." Jungkook nodded, turning away from me while taking in a deep breath.

"I worked beside my killer, believing all his words, while I also blamed the wrong twin. Yoongi, I'm sorry." I nod, not really accepting it.
"I don't accept your apology, probably never will, but I do acknowledge it. Right now, I don't really care how you treated me. Well, except for throwing me in that cage. But right now, what you should really do is fix your relationship with the others, especially Taehyung."
Jubgkook looks down, a distant look on his face while his lips part. "He probably hates me now." He had a slight pout on his lips, a look of sadness etched onto his red puffy face. "Yeah and who's fault is that?"

Jungkook looked up like he was caught red handed. "Go fix it, or at least try to. Let them know that you're trying, whether they forgive you or not."
Jungkook's eyes sparkle while he looks up at me, and a fuzzy warm feeling spreads throughout my body. It was a look of admiration. "Now go. I'm tired and we both need some rest."
Jungkook nodded, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. He stands up to his full height, walking to the door while trying to avoid looking at the holes that were still in my walls.

"I'm sorry again." I nod, and that's when the door clicked shut, the presence of another human being gone.
"Oh my God." I whispered, running my hand down my face. Horror then appears, and I start to touch my face more.

"Am I growing wrinkles?"

-

Lynn~~