25. Love

I was cuddling with Jimin, both of us silent as we watched the movie in front of us. It was a Disney movie. We were watching all of them, since I've never experienced the art of disney ever before in my life.
My favorite was Mulan. One, because of Asian representation. Two, was because of how noble she was. She didn't let the rules break her, and she literally beat everyone's asses.
Jimin loved her too, but he said his favorite was Moana. He explained how she left her home to defeat Te Fiti in her darkest state and how that was brave. Even without the help of Maui she still charged on. He told me she reminded him of me.

Of course I blushed and shrugged it off. I wasn't that brave and courageous. My legs were tangled in with Jimin's, and my head was rested in his chest while his chin was on my bed of hair.
His arms were wrapped around me. The position we were in made me feel safe and secure, and I never wanted to leave it. Unfortunately, I had to because Jimin wanted to use the bathroom. I wanted to whine, but I was not about to embarrass myself.
As Jimin left Namjoon and Taehyung came in, making me surprised. They both exchanged looks, nodding before they sunk to the floor. I sat up confused.

They were bowing. They were bent over. Their knees were under them and their heads touched the floor, their palms flat next to their heads while their elbows were bent. "Please forgive us Yoongi!
We're sorry for how we acted to you and we promise to be better from now on! We have reflected upon our actions and we will never treat you or anybody in that type of way without reason.
We are sorry!"As I looked down at them I felt a sense of power. A Trueblood and an alpha was bowing towards me. That was something that I've never expected to happen.

I didn't want to take advantage of it though. "I forgive you guys. Jungkook also." Namjoon's face held shock as he looked up at me. "You do? Even Jungkook?"
I nodded. "
Jungkook apologized a while back too. I don't want to hold grudges. It's been years, and now I'm really over that event happening.
I've seen how you've guys changed and I'm willing to give you a chance." Taehyung's head was up now too, a full grin on display. "Now I understand how Jimin felt!" I laughed.

They left the room, not before bowing multiple times before Jimin came back. "What did those two bimbos want?" I heard a distant 'I'm your leader,' and I watched how Jimin pouted.
"They apologized again. I forgave them." Jimin nodded. "I was hoping I could keep you to myself a little bit longer now." He has a fake sad face on, and I almost giggle at the sight.
"I'm still your mate Jiminie. That's not going to change. Besdies, they have their own people too." Jimin jumped on the bed, crawling onto my form as he laid on top of me.

His lips were above my forehead, and his eyes met mine. "Can I?" I nodded, closing my eyes as he leaned forward, his plump, soft, and slightly chapped lips kissing my forehead.
They went away after a few seconds, and I opened my eyes again. Jimjn's face was red, and he had a look of adoration on his face. "I really like you Yoongi." I smiled, feeling shy all over again.
"I like you too." Jimin buried his head into my shoulder, and suddenly I was laughing. Jimin was tickling me. And as I tried to pry his hands away, he only grinned.

Having enough of him, with tears in my eyes I told him to stop. He let go, a big smile on his face.

I may be starting to fall in love with Park Jimin.

-

Shorter than usual, but the next chapter will be the last and it'll be longer.

Lynn~~