24. Pretend

Long chapter

Warning ⚠️
Mentions of:
Death, Blood,
Incest, Abuse,
Trauma

Woyoung.
That bastard
He was standing right in front of me, healthy and alive. He had that disgusting smirk on his face.
He was dressed like me, a completely copy. It reminded back to the old days when we would laugh together,
finding it funny how no one would be able to tell us apart. His hair was the only thing that was different. It was buzzed.

"Woyoung! Come over here and help me fold these clothes!" The two boys giggled, laughing at their mother who got them wrong.
"I'm not Woyoung mommy! I'm Yoongi! That's Woyoung!" She pursed her lips, done with the boys antics. As she tried to speak again they started to play tag, ignoring her request
as their squeals and high pitched giggles traveled through the open field, rolling over stones and under dirt, withering through the tips of grass.

"Boys! You know exactly who is Woyoung! So Woyoung come over here and help me fold these goddamn clothes!" The boys pouted.
They stopped running and they turned to each other. Woyoung leaned forward and pressed his lips against Yoongi, catching the small black haired boy by surprised. "What is that? Why did you do that? What is that called!" Woyoung giggled. The ladies in the forrest said that it's called a kiss. They say you kiss the person that you love with all your heart on the lips!" Yoongi's eyes sparkled.
Suddenly his shoulders dropped, and his eyes started to water. "But mommy and daddy don't kiss us.." Woyoung nods his head. "I asked the ladies about that and one of them said that she expresses her love a different way! I told her that mommy hits us and they gave me a look. Maybe that's mommy's way!"

Yoongi's eyes brightened, and he ran to his mother. "Mommy mommy!" 'Mommy' turned around, an annoyed expression on her face.
When she sees Yoongi running, she rolls her eyes. Yoongi grabbed onto her skirt, the soft fabric crinkling under his baby hands. "Look what Woyoung told me- ow!" Yoongi was on the ground.
'Mommy' was snarling at Yoongi, an angry look in her eyes. "Don't fucking ruin my dress! God why are you so fucking clingy! Woyoung if you don't get you ass over here right now you won't have any dinner!" Yoongi cried, and Woyoung ran over and comforted him, kissing him again.

After those two little innocent kisses, they stared to happen more often, initiated by Woyoung.
At the age of 10, Woyoung started to have fantasies about Yoongi. He told his mother, who beat him black and blue. All Woyoung did was
wonder and wonder, laying on the floor in pain under the dimly lit light in the wooden room. "If mommy can show her love in one way, why can't I?"

"I remember how you reacted when I confessed to you Yoongi. We were both 14. I've had feelings for you for a while by then. I didn't care if mom didn't like it." Yoongi didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to go down this path.
"You looked at me as if I was a monster. You looked at me like my love for you was a curse. You hated me. I cried and cried. I continue to run after you, but you didn't want me."
I clenched my fists, wanting to sink my knives into his throat. "After a while it got old. At fifteen I wanted to kill you. Never got the chance to since you were exiled. Dad caught me crying about you, and sent me off to that stupid pack in the mountains."

"And then you killed them right?" Woyoung looked mad, his eyes wide while his breathing was heavy. He looked broken. "I killed off the entire pack. Most in a fire, the rest by my bare hands.
I wanted to kill you first and I couldn't. I never got that chance! If I couldn't have you, no one else could! But since you were nowhere to be seen I got the next best thing. Jaewa. I pretended she was you, though that didn't go well.
She wasn't that good over all. To have you in my clutches again I blamed you for her death. Instead of throwing you out that stupid pack leader put you in that jail cell. I wish I killed them off too."