22. Pretty

It was a long wait, but Jimin was finally sat at the end of my bed. He looked nervous, playing with his fingers. I wanted to laugh at him,
But I kept the urge down as I kept a stone expression on my face. "Over the past few weeks,
I've noticed your behavior. How you act and what you say." Jimins eyes were wide, his full attention on me.

"I've noticed how you don't say everything on your mind, making sure that the words coming out of your mouth sound right and that you don't hurt the other person. I've seen how you respect my personal space every time we interact."
Jimins eyes narrow, a worried expression played on his face as my words slowly register. "I've seen how much you've changed. I've seen how much you care, and how you've reflected on your past actions. So I've decided that I forgive you."
Jimin's mouth was wide open.. "A-are you sure? I mean I hurt you pretty bad in the past and I added up on your trauma and-" I cut him off with my hand.

"There shouldn't be any ands. I forgive you. I forgave my sister for throwing me into a fire pit, and I could forgive you for what you did too."
Jimin had a happy expression on his face. He smiled really wide, his eyes disappearing as his crooked tooth came into view too. "Thank you Yoongi."
I shrug my shoulders, feeling that I made the right decision. Jimin approached me slowly, and I nodded again. He hugged me tight, and I couldn't help but let a small smile display on my lips as I continued to recall Jimin's wide smile."

He lets go, and his smile dims a little bit. "What will happen with our relationship?" I motion for him to sit back down and he does, his eyes attentive.
"Do you love me?" My question caught him off gaurd. "Be honest." I watched as with little hesitation, he stated his answer. "No." I nod. "That's fine. I don't love you either. What do you feel about me?"
I could tell Jimin was starting to get a little shy, so I gave a reassuring expression, urging him to continue. "I feel attracted to you. I mean you're hot. It's not the mate bond but my personal feelings."

I found a small blushing rising on my cheeks, and I ignored his slight cheeky grin showing he caught it. "I choose to ignore it a lot, but I also find you attractive."Jimin shyly smiles, and my heart skips a beat, finding his expression adorable,
even though I would bury that fact with me until I die. "I'm not ready for a relationship. We can be together as mates, and we should Mark each other,
but don't kiss or touch me in ways I don't want unless I'm ready." Jimin nods excitedly, and I once again wanted to laugh at him. "It obviously won't be official until we have sex so only a claiming mark, got it?"

Jimin nodded again. "I will respect your boundaries, and I will never take advantage of you." I feel amused at Jimin's words, and slighty touched.
"Never is a strong word to used Jimin." Jimin smiles. "And I fully intended to follow it." My heart beats slightly faster, and I look away from Jimin.
"Namjoon mind linked me. I have to go, but thank you for forgiving me Yoongi. I will continue to leave flowers in front of your door." I roll my eyes, trying to hide the tears in them.

Jimin leaves, and once the door is completely shut the tears fall. They weren't sad tears. In fact surprisingly they were happy tears.

My hard work has finally paid off.

-

Jimin's Pov

I skip down the hallways towards Namjoons room, a wide grin on my face. I greeted the other pack members, my smile never fading or leaving.
Yoongi finally forgave me. After five years, I would finally be able to hug him without the word regret pulling me down every single second.
I could hold him without the word guilt floating through my mind every time I touched him. I slammed the door open, startling the other three wolves inside.

"Jimin, what the actual fuck?" I ignore Jungkook's comment, my smile still wide on my face. "Guess what Namjoon?" Namjoon, who previously had a frown on his face showed slight amusement.
"I'm guessing it's something amazing since you just came back from Yoongi's room right?" I nod, closing the door as I could barley contain my excitement. "He said the words 'I forgive you'!"
The others froze. Jungkook's mouth was slacked, while Taehyung and Namjoon's eyes were wide. "He said what-" I cut Jungkook off. "He said he forgave me! And he said he would give our mate bond a chance! I could die peacefully right now."

I dramatically fell to the floor, earning a giggle from Taehyung and a sigh from Namjoon. "Jimin get up. You shouldn't be laying on the floor."
I almost scoff at Namjoon's words. "What? I can't be excited about what he just said? I should be throwing an entire party!!" Taehyung broke out laughing. "You dumb bitch just get off the floor! You look stupid right now."
My smile grew wider, until it was wiped off my face and I fake glared at Taehyung. "What? How could you tell your best friend that? After all we've been through?"

Taehyung shook his head, a boxy smile on his lips. "I don't care. Can't I make fun of my best friend who came in here looking like a fool on drugs?"
I went to go lunge at Taehyung but Jungkook blocked me. He bared his teeth, and I bared mine.
"Guys! Please calm down. Don't forget why we're here in the first place. Jungkook stop it, Taehyung shut up, and Jimin I'm happy for you but also shut up."

All of us glared at Namjoon, but said male just raised an eyebrow. Huffing, Taehyung gets back to shuffling through papers along with Jungkook.
"What are you guys doing by the way?" Namjoon answers tiredly. "We're going through the papers that show the costs for the remaining adjustments to the pack house."
I nod, grabbing a stack of papers and sitting down on the bed. I shift through them, not even paying attention to the money as my mind traveled back to Yoongi. I smiled again, only this time it was shy and timid.

Yoongi's pretty.

-

Btw guys this book is ending soon

Lynn~~