6. Stay

"I really don't think this is necessary, you know that right?" Taehyung only laughed, his arms hooked around my right one, while Jungkook's were hooked around my left. "God I hate this." He says.
"Well that makes two. You could've just given me some damn crutches and be on your way, why are you making it difficult?" Taehyung smiles.
"Because, I just like being around my favorite hyung. You don't like being around me?" I glare at him. " I do not." He pouts.

"I just want to drop kick you so bad, but I don't hurt crippled people." My eyes go to Jungkook's.
"Who are you fucking calling crippled. These are battle wounds, something you don't have since you're a soft piece of fucking shit." Jungkook stopped walking.
"Jungkook-" Jungkook shot Taehyung a look, quieting him. "I don't like your fucking attitude old man." I raised my eyebrows at him. "So? This 'old man' will kick your ass right here right now."

Jungkook's fist raised, and my eyes narrowed. I raised my hand, ready to catch his fist. Before I could, someone else did. We both turned to look at Taehyung. His eyes were cold,
making Jungkook lower his hand immediately. I wonder why I've only seen this look until now. Taehyung's eyes turned to me, and I only looked back at him, a calm look on my face.
"You both need to stop fighting like this. I'm the second in command. I will not allow this kind of behavior in front of me, nor behind my back. Grow up."

Jungkook ears turned red, and he looked down, trying to hide his fury. My eyebrow twitched, not liking
that he called me childish for wanting to put someone in their place. I pushed his arm off of me, not feeling
the need to lean on him for support. He started to talk and I shushed him with my hand. "I'm pretty sure I can walk around by myself."

Taehyung took in a deep breath, but nodded, bumping shoulders with Jungkook as he walked away.
Jungkook gave me one last glare, before he himself walked after Taehyung. I turned around, slowly continuing my journey to the room I'm staying in.
They told me the room number, so I wasn't exactly lost. I looked at the doors, ignoring the slight pain I felt every time I took a step.

My eyes briefly scanned over the number 224 before a voice spoke out. "You really are stubborn aren't you?" I turned, and Jimin was standing there.
Leaning against a door, his muscles flexed through his tight fitted shirt, making my eyes shift for just a second.
"How long were you standing there for?" He smiled. "The entire conversation. I thought you'd be more aware of your surroundings?"

My eyes narrowed. "Are you insulting me?" He shrugged. "Maybe." I wanted to growl at him, but I knew he was joking.
"I was being stubborn earlier, help me." He raises an eyebrow. "You just-" I wanted to scream. "I said help me!"
Jimin smirked, and his expression got under my skin, causing my eyebrow to twitch. "Mhm, fine. It'll cost you though."

My eyebrows furrowed, even more annoyed. "Cost me? Why would it fucking cost me?" He only smiles.
"I want you to come to my rook tomorrow at exactly 5:00 pm." I was confused, feeling my legs start to ache.
"I'll do it alright, just fucking get me to my room already." He walks forwards, putting one of my arms around my neck.

As he helps me get to my room, he opens his mouth. "Room number?"
"254." He nods. We walk in silence, and I try hard not to look at him, considering how close our faces were.
Suddenly my arm is moved, and I look up, realizing that I'm at my room already.

I move away from him, giving him a nod of acknowledgment before I enter my room.

-

They gave me a crutch so that I could move around on my own. I was thankful, considering I don't like having help unless I absolutely needed it,
or I asked myself. I was sat at a table with the main members of the pack. The food in front of me was foreign. I've always eaten my meals raw in my wolf form, and it's been years since I had had a meal that consisted of vegetables.
It's currently been the longest time that I've stayed out of my wolf form, which slightly worries me. I didn't want to eat like a total madman, so I tapped on Taehyung's shoulder.

"How do you use these utensils?" I said the question in a quiet voice, but of course I forgot that we were all wolves so they all turned to me instead of only one person. I cursed in my head.
"You've never used a spoon and fork?" Namjoon said this question with slight shock. "Obviously dumbass didn't you hear my question?"
Jungkook growled, but I ignored him. "I left the pack around fifteen. My pack made us stay in our wolf forms for long periods of time to get used to our other bodies so I didn't really have time to eat any fancy shit."

Namjoon shook his head. "Jimin, please show him how to use the utensils." Jimin leaned over me, and I froze.
I felt Taehyung's gaze on me, and I tried to seem relaxed, like his close proximity didn't effect me at all.
"-you got it?" I blinked, looking up blankly. I was so focused on trying to look relaxed that I completely blocked out Jimin's voice.

Embarrassed, I spoke up. "Uh sorry, can you repeat that?" He laughed, and explained again. I held the utensils like he said, watching carefully as he showed me how to eat with them.

Once I got it right he smiled and turned back to Jungkook, who was glaring at me. I had no idea why, but I glared back anyway.
Who gave him the right to look at me like that for no reason?
I then looked at Taehyung, looking to get my attention away from the fucking animal across the table.

The usually hyper male had a solem expression on his face, making me furrow my eyebrows.
What gave him that expression on his face?He caught my looking and gave a weak smile, not convincing me at all.
It seemed he didn't care if it did, going back to picking at his food. I wanted to say something but chose not too, knowing it wasn't right of me to pry into their business.

-

Lynn~~