3. People

I woke up to voices. My eyes were wide open, vision blurry. I was still in my wolf form, but I couldn't move.
Where was I? My vision cleared, and to my horror I was in a pack infirmary. Oh hell no.
I started to struggle, the chains on my paws not doing me justice.
I was restricted from shifting unless I wanted to be feet and handless. There were people in the room with me, watching me with curiosity as I growled at them.

"That's definitely a rouge." Someone said. A woman came over to me, her hand over my now closed wounds.
"Ooh, and a snappy one too."
I wanted to bite her. She really needed to shut the fuck up. "From the way he's reacting, he must've been a rouge for a while now."
I wanted to kill everyone in the room. Suddenly, I smelt a scent I never thought I would smell before.
My ears dropped and my head went low. I growled, but I didn't dare raise my head. My sister was in the room. I couldn't see her expression, but I know for a fact that I didn't want to anyway.

She came to me and took off my chains. Taking each one off, she put bigger ones on my two front paws. She didn't put them on my back ones, and my eyes widened.
They wanted me to shift. I started to howl, barking and biting at my sister. She jumped back. I raised my head, my green eyes shining as I tried to get off of the table to attack her.
I hated her, and she knew that.
She looked down, her arms crossed. I calmed down, knowing for a fact that I couldn't do anything with this many people in the room. They threw a blanket at me, and I debated whether I should grant them my human form.

I decided that I would, not wanting to start anything that would hurt me badly. I was injured, and I didn't need more injury put on it. I got under the blanket.
I started to change, my tail shifting back into the lower part of my back. My paws started to turn into legs and feet.
My black fur started to only stay and grow on my head. I was finished, and I sighed. I took the blanket off of me and I covered myself.

I stared at the window, wondering if I could possibly escape through their. "Why were you on our pack grounds."
A man took a step towards me. He had a mullet, his toned muscles showing clearly as he crossed his arms, his two different type eyes staring me down.
"I was running away from hunters, I ran onto your territory to escape them." The man only hummed, not moving. "Do you know who we are?" I shook my head no. My answer got surprised looks from everyone.

"My final question. How long have you been a rogue." He looked at me with a weird expression.
I had to think really, since it's been so long since I've been exiled. "I'm pretty sure about ten years." The mans cold expression was dispersed, sadness etched into it. "Ten years? How, how old are you?"
I narrowed my eyes.
"I'm not going to share that information because I don't want any pity from you. Now, I want to be on my way."

My sister shook her head. "You can't. Your injuries are too severe. Even if we let you leave you wouldn't be able to walk out on your own two feet."
"And what do you mean by that?" I snarl are her. "Your leg was severely injured in whatever happened to you before you got here. Because of that, it would take months for you to be able to walk on your own."
My eyes widened. "You're kidding." She shook her head, looking away from me. I might hate her, but I trust her words. She never lies, though that fact caused my very hatred.

"Well shit. I guess I'm just going to die here instead of in the forest, even better." The man looked at me." Why say that?"
I looked at him like he was stupid. "Who here is going to take care of me or treat me at least decent? I'm a rogue. That answers your fucking question."
The room was silent. My head was down. I was silently cursing myself out for being a stupid fuck and getting myself into this situation.

"I have a proposition." Oh great, another one of these stupid ideas. "I want you to join our pack." I looked up, surprise etched into my features. "The fuck?"
"I want to add you to the pack. I have a high rank, and I'm allowed to do that." I didn't know what to feel.
"First off, I don't want to be apart of a pack. That's not any rogues fucking dream come true. Second of all, I want to go back to the forrest, injured or not."

Glances were made around the room. "Let the fucker go back to the forrest, he doesn't want our help even if we are talking and even touching the filthy rouge."
The man sends the commenter a glare. "Get out," he says in an icy tone. The person shoots me a glare, slamming the door behind them. "At least one person agrees with me."
The man ushers everyone out of the room, him being the last one to leave. Before he does, he shoots me a look and opens his mouth. "The window is glued shut."

"Fuck you!" I yell at him through the door. I let out another curse, running my hands through my hair. "Controlling little shit." I grumble under my breath.
I sit on the table in silence, playing with the handcuffs that were on my wrists. As I look at it carefully, I smirk. I swiftly get out of them, chuckling at how surprised they would be to see me free.
Wrapping the blanket around me, my body slightly shivering under it. I touch my face. I never really understood how out of shape my human form was.

I was underweight, and I had a lot of scars. I was also dirty, something I didn't really need to worry about as a wolf.
I was also lacking muscles, which made me slightly jealous of the toned man that was just in here. Fucker.
I walked around the room, shivering every time when my feet made contact with a new part of the floor. Why wasn't the fucking AC on? Did they even have those still?

The door opened, and two of the men that was in here earlier came through. Without speaking they grabbed me by my wrists and started to walk out.
I didn't fight back, noticing how their entire hand fit around my skinny wrists, their fingers overlapping. Damn, their hands were fucking enormous.
Could kill me with one movement. My eyes had a hard time adjusting to the light. My vision was blurry, not helping at all. They stopped at two black double doors and let me go. "Please walk through those doors."

Having nothing to lose, I did exactly that.

-

Lynn~~