11. Mate

I woke up to birds chirping, my mouth feeling dry along with my cheeks stained with tears. I went to the bathroom, washing and brushing my teeth before I decided to put some clothes on.
I put on simple baggy black jeans, along with a long sleeve shirt. I opened the door, looking around the hallways.
I left my room, wandering aimlessly. Now that my head was clear, I started to think about the entire situation. Why did they suddenly change? Is what the woman said relevant? How did she even get that information?

Min Woyoung.

That bitch. Is he the one controlling them? He created this entire mess when I was happy just because I rejected him. He's clearly mental.
Why would Jaewa tell them that I killed the entire pack? Why would my sister say I did and then Woyoung deny it?
Coming out of my thoughts, I started to pay attention to my surroundings. Every single person I passed, child and adult- would visibly shudder in my presence and would move away.

I looked ahead, wondering what the others told these people to make them fear me this much. About the pass a corner, someone grabbed my shoulder, their nails digging into my skin.
With my already weak body, the pressure immediately started to draw blood. I turned around, watching how Woyoung started to like the blood that was on the tip of his fingers.
I didn't know what to do, thoughts coming and going as my mind races miles a minute. He looked up, a cocky smirk on his face.

"It's been a while Yoongi. You look beautiful as always." I suddenly felt self conscious, not liking his words.
"Why are you here? Did you start all this? Did you kill Jaewa?" I felt my blood boil as the man before me started to laugh histarically, his laugh echoing off of the light blue walls.
"Jaewa? I would never touch her. But you," the silent request was obvious, and I took a step back from him.

"I rejected you years ago. Is your ego so hurt that you made all this happen just to get back at me?"
He shook his head, a smile on his lips. "Your sister started all this. She told the pack leaders you killed the pack off, and spread some very nasty rumors about you." I didn't believe what he was saying.
"Her death though, why would they immediately blame me if I didn't know about all this supposed stuff she said?" Woyoung's smile fell, his face hold a sarcastic sad look.

"Because you're the only one who openly showed her that you didn't like her." I narrowed my eyes."
"Before when I hated her, I had many chances to kill her on the spot yet I didn't. I'm not a killer.
She's still my sister after all, whether I hated her or not. And I forgave her, but I wasn't allowed to speak up about it before I was practically starved and neglected for three whole fucking months."

Woyoung stared at me, an eyebrow raised. "They did that? No wonder, you were probably a slut and tried to sleep with one of them." I gritted my teeth.
If I was in my usual state I would smash his head through the wall next to me, but currently I'm weak, and I can barely lift even my own fingers.
"Fuck off." I walked away from him, feeling taunted by the loud laughter that came out of his lips, the same laughter that followed me all the way to the cafeteria, only stopping when the doors closed behind me.

Once people caught sight of me, their conversations stopped. Eyes were on me, and I didn't look at anyone as I grabbed a couple snacks for me to eat back in my assigned room.
A path cleared for me as I walked, clearly not wanting to touch me at all. I mean, I don't blame them. I looked absolutely disgusting, malnourished.
I probably still slightly smelled from how long I've been in that cell. I exited the usually lively place, quickly going back to my room without being spotted.

My stomach growled, and I immediately opened the snacks on the bed and scarfed them down,
feeling my stomach grumble in satisfaction as food was going into my system. Once I was full enough,
I put the rest of the snacks to the side and stretched, feeling out of energy once again. I got under the covers, falling into a deep sleep in only a few seconds.

I was shaken awake, and I sat up quickly, breathing heavily as my vision was still blurry. "Get your ass up Yoongi. You need to follow me now."
I recognized Jungkook's voice, getting up immediately as my vision became clearer. I rubbed my eyes, wiping away the crust that formed there and yawned,
following Jungkook down the slightly dark quiet hallways. He led me back to Namjoon's office, and the talking stopped when he stepped inside with me behind him.

Namjoon motioned me to the chair in front of his desk, and I sat down. "So, since Woyoung cleared your name,
why don't you tell us exactly how you got exiled from your pack?" I looked at Namjoon, noticing that he now had a mullet. "Do your treat all your prisoners like this? When you find out they're
innocent, do you pretend the be sorry and treat them like they're kings? Do you even hear out their reason to determine if they're guilty or not?"

Namjoon glared at me. "I also don't have to answer you. I could leave this pack and never see you again. I could die for all you guys care right?"
Namjoon was giving me a warning look, but I ignored. I was fed up. I was not going to stay in this pack a second longer.
"You're not my alpha! You don't control me! I wonder why people are even still here if you treat them like shit! Do you even care how bad your prisoners look!!
You think you're so high and mighty, that you're so righteous, and then you treat your people like they don't matter, criminal or not!!"

Namjoon and I were both out of our seats. His eyes were glowing dark blue, while mine shown an emerald green. His teeth were bared, and so were mine."
"Sit the fuck down Yoongi before I rip your throat out right here right now!" His voice shook the room, and everyone else shown their necks in submission.
I stood there proud, offended that he tried to make me submit when he knows that rouges do not submit to anyone. Once Namjoon looks around, his eyes go back to brown and he looks guilty.

I don't back down, feeling even angrier than before. "I'm leaving this pack. You will not follow me, you will not catch me, and you surely will forget my existence here! You're all sick fucks,
and I refuse to follow someone who doesn't treat their people like fucking kings!" I heard Jimin starts to speak behind me, so I turn to him in anger.
"Yoongi, you're my fated mate! You can't leave!" I felt shock go through my system, but it soon added on to my anger. I was furious.

"And that makes it better!! You treated your fated mate like shit! You should be on your knees begging me for forgiveness,
yet here you are trying to make stay by two simple words!!
How pathetic!" My eyes turned dark brown again, but my teeth were still bared. I walk towards Jimin,
watching how he grew nervous. I grabbed him by his neck, my claws coming out and cutting skin, making his face turn slightly pained.

"I hope I never ever see your face again, all of you. And if I do ever meet you again, you better hope your minds have changed and that you're on your knees with a box of chocolates and flowers!"
I throw him to the floor, my wolf still mostly in control as I walk out of his office, walking towards my room with power coming off of me in waves.
I find a suitcase and stuff it with clothes, and necessities, grabbing my food before I go to the cafeteria. No one tries to stop me, and this time I'm grateful for that.

I grabbed a bunch of snacks and stuffed them into the extra pockets of the suitcase, making my way towards the entrance. When I approach they try to stop me,
but once they see my face they hurried move out of the way. I walk down the grassy field, feeling free as I stepped off of their territory. I closed my eyes.
I knew that it was going to be hard and tough like before, but I would get used to it. I always have.

-

Lynn~~