9. Free

For the first time in three months, the cell door opened. I looked up surprised, since I never got any visitors.
I was visibly skinny, my collar bones sharp and visible. My arms barely have any muscle, even though I continuously work out as much as I can in this cramped cell.
My hair is to my shoulders, covering my face, and the smell of dirt, shit, and piss was the only thing I could smell.

I got used to it, since I was never allowed out of the cell for anything. I look through my hair to see Jungkook, healthier than ever sneering down at me.
I don't say anything, only blankly staring at him wondering why he was there. "I though you had a brain Yoongi, guess that disappeared with your big ass ego. You're supposed to follow me dipshit." I get up, gesturing to the old musty chains that were still around my scarred arms and legs.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, making a show of holding his nose while he gave me the key, quickly rushing over towards the entrance. I unlocked myself, not even feeling happy that the chains were off my body.
I walked after him, flinching at all the commotion that was around us. I then heard a whisper of my name, and turned to see an older woman.
I suddenly recognized her as the old woman who gave me candy when she accidentally caught me crying.

She pointed a shaky finger at Jungkook, her skin blotchy as her nails were ragged. "Help those boys. He, he's controlling them. I heard an angry growl from Jungkook, and I continued to walk.
I followed him to a metal door, watching him unlock it, and being met with fresh air. I looked around,
still following Jungkook through a bunch of familiar hallways. I was once again standing in front of Namjoon's office, and I couldn't hold the urge to ball my fists up, my long nails, slowly digging into my skin.

The door was pushed open, and I was once again met with the same people who I thought I could trust. They were healthy, smiling, laughing. They were acting like they didn't just betray my trust.

They weren't unnaturally skinny, their hair wasn't stringy and thin, nor was it too long. They had clothes on, seeming to be warm in them. I've been in the same boxers for three months.
I watched Jungkook walk over to Taehyung, tugging him by the waist and kissing his cheek. I watched all of this, watching how they never noticed my presence.
It was only when Jin looked up from a piece of paper that he pulled a face of disgust, holding his nose as if he was about to barf.

"Who the fuck is that, and why are they standing at the entrance?" I see Jimin start to march up to me, his sleeves rolled up but Jungkook seemed to remember why I was there.
"Oh yeah! I got Yoongi!" The others stopped, staring at me intensely. "Sit down Yoongi." I start to walk over to the seat in front of Namjoon's desk, but he growled.
"On the floor." I didn't feel anything, sitting on the floor like he commanded as the others gave me looks of shock and amusement.

I was staring at the floor, having no idea why I was out of the cell. "So, we discovered something that lead to you being freed from that cell you were in."
I traced small patterns on the floor, wondering what he was talking about. "You didn't kill your sister." My hands stopped, and I breathed in deeply thinking about my sister.
"We found some new information too. It seems you didn't kill your entire pack, and someone you know survived. His name is Min Woyoung."

I felt myself freeze, but I still stayed quiet. "Why the fuck is he so quiet?" Jin was talking to Namjoon,
but everyone heard him. "He was the same when I went to get him. He didn't say anything either."
"I don't speak, because I have nothing to say to the fuckers that locked me in a cell with nothing for three months."

Jungkook growled, but Namjoon stopped him. "Are you saying that you're not guilty?" I rolled my eyes.
"Of course I'm not! I never killed Jaewa, nor did I kill my pack! You don't know enough about me to determine whether I did or not!" Namjoon sighed. "And we also don't know enough about you to trust you.
Taehyung, take him to his room." Before Taehyung could grab me I stood up on my own, glaring at him as he walked towards the door.

"Touch a single hair on his head, and I swear I will rip you to shreds." I dismissed Jungkook's threat, following Taehyung down multiple hallways.
Silently, he unlocked my room and walked away, not sparing me a glance. I entered my room myself, locking the door behind me as I studied it.
The first thing I did was take a nice long shower. I washed my hair and body, making sure I smelled the best before stepping out.

I grimaced at all the dirt that left me and moved down the drain, along with a lot of hair. I combed my hair out, putting products in it that I read the label of.
I put my hair in a pony tail, not know how to cut it properly. I cut my nails, getting out all the dirt underneath them first.
I then took a nice shit, feeling even better than before. After I cleaned the bathroom and put everything dirty in a corner, I laid on the bed, completely drained.

I was in some silk pajamas, liking how they were bigger on my small and fragile figure. I curled up under the blankets,
appreciating the warmth it gave me. For the first time in three months, my lips wobbled. For the first time in three months, I started to shake uncontrollably.
For the first time in three months, my eyes started to get watery. For the first time in three months, I cried my eyes out.

-

What do you think caused Yoongi to stay in that cell for three months? What do you think happened in the cell for three months?

Lynn~~