14

In the last chapter I was wondering why no one commented about part of it but it's because it was in this chapter and I'm an idiot.
0101010101010101010101010101010101

I calmly walked over to Anne's room knocking on the door imitating Tommy's knock.

"Come in" Anne's voice could be heard.

I walked in shutting the door behind me, her face went slightly pale as she met my eyes.

"Why did you do that?" I asked plainly. I wasn't going to waste time with pleasantries.

"Do what?" She asked trying to play dumb. She was bad at it.

"Tell Tommy I wanted him to leave." I glared at her and she gulped slightly.

"Don't know what your talking about." She shrugged.

"I heard you. Don't lie." I leaned against door with my arms crossed.

"I...I'm sorry" Anne spoke. She most likely by now has realised that she was going to get kicked out and was trying to say sorry.

"Not going to cut it. Pack up and leave." I told her with a sigh.

Her face showed pure shock.

"Your going to make a 17 year old girl homeless?!" She shouts, standing up.

"No you can go live with your parents."

"What would Tommy think? He would think your horrible." She grasps at whatever she has left to get out of this with.

"He knows." I nodded.

"Bu-but I can't live my parents!" She stated and I raised a brow motioning her to continue.

"There dead" She started to dab at her eyes as if she was going to cry.

"I was talking to them yesterday." I tilted my head before shaking my head with a frown.

"Pack up and leave. Now." I told her before leaving. I left the door open as I walked away and into my room, I left mine open as well as I went and sat onto my bed putting my head in my hands.

I felt bad for kicking her out. I wasn't even kind about it I just flat out told her to leave. That was such a bitchy thing of me to do. I tugged at the sleeved of my zip-up jumper slipping it off and dumping it next to me before lying down staring at the ceiling. I sighed sitting up again before standing up walking out my room walking straight into Wilbur.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Just who I was looking for!" Wilbur spoke with a smile before looking down. I leaned onto him.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly living my chin up.

"I shouldn't have been so harsh to Anne" I tried to look away but Wilbur's grip on my chin made my face stay looking at him. He smiled sadly at me.

"It was the right choice" He let go of my chin before patting my head making me giggle and swat his hand away.

"Your right. I shouldn't dwell on something I can't change anyway." I stated shrugging.

We walked to the living room and sat on the small sofa on the wall that had the door connecting to the kitchen. We sat quietly till we heard footsteps, I could tell it was Anne just by how she walked, the speed and how heavy she stepped. It all told me it was her.

It was a weird talent to be able to tell who's walking and who is knocking. I can do it with more things as well. I could tell who was there by their breathing, it's the patterns. It's all down to the patterns.

(My irl talent ngl.)

I glanced to see her with one suitcase. That was her talent. She could fit loads of things into small spaces meaning she was great at packing. She had packed all her belongings into one suitcase. I smiled sadly to myself. Standing up to take her to the door.

This wasn't the first person to leave believe it or not. I had kicked out 2 people before Anne and 1 person left on their own accord.
We got to the door and I opened it, Anne handed me her keys before bringing me into a hug. When we pulled out she kissed me on the cheek before turning and leaving suitcase in hand. I shut the door turning around. My face filled with confusion. Wilbur looked back his eyes looked slightly hurt as he frowned.

"Wil, you okay?" I asked walking back over to him.

"She kissed you.." He spoke looking at you.

"Yeah, that was weird. She's never done that before." I nodded leaning against the sofa.

"I thought she liked Tommy" He mumbled

"Me too." I stated with a shrug.

"Best to go on like nothing happened" I smiled awkwardly before standing up straight again walking down the hall to Tommy's room, as normal walking in without knocking.

"Yo Tommy, wanna go to cafe I work at?" I offered while scrolling on my phone that I had taken out on the way to his room.

"Woman!" He yelled loudly.

"Tommy shut up. Do you want to come or not?" I asked glancing up at him. He was streaming, I chose to ignore that he was streaming and continued.

"If not I'm gonna go without you and you'll be left to suffer and make your own lunch while me and Wil get free food down the road."

I crossed my arms and he glanced at his camera before looking back at me.

"Uh when are you going?" He asked turning in his chair to look at me.

"Around 10 minutes" I stated blankly.

"Uhh" he checked his computer clock before looking up again at me again.
"Sure." He nodded and I left leaving the door open.

I walked back to where Wilbur was,

"10 minutes and we gonna go down the road to the cafe I work at for lunch, Kay?" I half told him and half asked.

"Okay. Sounds fun." He spoke blankly making me frown. I sat down next to him,

"What's wrong Wilbur?" I asked with concern.

"Nothing (Y/N)" he shook his head.

"Don't lie to me."

"Really I'm fine!" He smiled at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked frowning.

"Yes" he chuckled rolling his eyes playfully.

He looked at me and our eyes locked, his eyes are beautiful, his brown eyes were lit up with pure happiness even when he was acting sad a few moments beforehand. They were amazing, so amazing I got lost in them for 6 full minutes.

"Hey lovebirds either kiss or hurry the fuck up and let's go" Tommy's voice broke me out of the trance and me and Wilbur both got up quickly. Stumbling to the door. Walking out and locking the door behind us.

We walked down the street laughing as we walked down the street to the cafe, the cafe had the words, cafe, in bold letters. It was small cafe that named themselves Cafe. Basic but it suits the place. It was sorta like a maid cafe so it attracts a lot of late teens and young adults let's not forget the creepy pervs. We walked into the cafe.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WordcountInADiffrentPlace-1255

Was poppinnn?!?!!!! I wrote this the same day I wrote the last chapter because I wanna get some chapters stacked up as I'm thinking on making another xReader but I don't know what I should do for it, ya know?

I'm willing to do these fandoms

Mcyt

Creepypasta

Fnaf

Comment what one and who should the character be none the less.

Please also go follow LillyannahDonat