31

They walked about the fair for a while but the fun mood of the fair was mostly ruined after the ride breaking down, Wilbur and (Y/n) we're pretty happy as they walked back to the car that was still parked outside the fair.

The man checked their bands to make sure they were even supposed to be in the fair grounds and then they got to the car and all got in, (Y/n) and Wilbur got in the back and Clay got in the front to drive.

She plugged her phone into the AUX cord and started to play her resent playlist, there were a bunch of random songs playing one after the other on the drive back to the house.

(Y/n) looked out the window as they pulled into the drive. We all filed out the car and went into the house. The shortest out of the trio flopped onto the sofa smiling, she was still a little dazed from the events of the day.

Okay this is a really short chapter I'm so so so sorry for not uploading I'm having a pretty ruff time right now so I promise uploads will be more often again!

I think I might be putting this book on hold for a while while I get myself together. I'll still update the Eret book time to time while also being active for messages or comments but just won't be doing much writing. I'll be back to posting on this story in W few weeks I'd assume.

Wordcount:259