1

Y/N Pov

I was sitting on my bed reading a book, it was a sad romance novel, I already know how it ends as I have read it multiple times before. I heard my phone Buzz so I put my book down carefully before picking my phone up and seeing I had a text from someone I haven't spoken to in a long time, he stopped talking to me when he hit fame. He was one of my best friends so I started streaming and making Videos for youtube to keep with his Level, I resently hit 3 Mil on youtube so I guess I'm finally on his level now. I was still quite annoyed with him for stopping talking to me but I just have to put it behind me.

I opened the message.

Clayton~
Hey, been a while hasn't it?

Y/N<3
Oh, hey. I guess it has been a while.

Clayton~
Yeah sorry about that.
I was wondering if you
Wanted to join a Minecraft server with Me and loads of friends.

Y/N<3
It's fine honestly and that sounds great!

Clayton~
Okay the seed/code is
*************
---------------------------------------------------------

Dream, also known as Clay was one of my closest friends before he got famous and stopped talking to me then I moved away. I now live in Brighton, I have lived here since I turned 18 and believe it or not I haven't made any friends here. I like to believe its because I decided not to make friends but really I think its because I am too scared to talk to people, plus I'm an adult now it's not like being a new kid at school and everyone wanting to sit with you. When I first moved here I got a job at retail while I made youtube videos but once I got to 1 million subs I changed jobs to being a part time working in a small cafe around the corner.

I am now 22 years of life and I still work part time in the small cafe around the corner while making YouTube videos. Recently I made a twitch account, I haven't announced it nor have I streamed on it.

I stood from my bed walking to the door that was left wide open as I walked out I looked over to my roommates door before walking over to it and knocking lightly,

"Come in!" I heard her yell.

I opened the door before walking inside the room,

"Hey, I'm planning to start recording soon so it might get loud.." I started.

"I get it, go have fun" She smiled.

I nodded turning to leave.

"OH! Before you go!" She said quickly, making me turn round to look at her again.

"Yes?" I asked tilting my head to the side confused.

"Some 16 year old is gonna be moving in with us apparently, he seems nice mostly but he is extremely loud most the time" She started.

"Oh, yeah I already put some bed sheets on his bed along with two towels." I mentioned still smiling.

"Ah, okay well try to be done recording by 4pm because that's when he is arriving and we will need to help him bring his stuff up" She pleaded with a smile.

"Will so!" I said before leaving, shutting her door behind myself.

That was Anne, my roommate. I wouldn't consider us friends but we don't hate eachother but she is only overly nice to me when she needs something but at least she is play with my yelling when I'm recording.
Her hair is long and curly, its brown with light blue dyed tips. Her eyes are a dark brown with small sparks of hazel.

I walked back into my room shutting and locking my door before heading after to my set up, my set up was simple my computer with the keyboard infront along with my mouse next to it. I had my facecam set up so it angled me from slightly beside me, I had my headset left lying on the side of the desk left after last nights rage quit, my microphone was just out of the facecams view.

I sat down on my gaming chair with a smile before sliding my chair over to my bed grabbing my phone before sliding back over to the desk. I unlocked my phone opening twitter,

Icy(Y/N)

Hey~ I'm about to stream on my twitch for the first time! You guys should join~
(Twitch user)
Http.randomtwitchlink.com;)

1506 likes 123 comments 174 retweets

After posting it I logged into Minecraft and got into the server Clay was talking about once I was on I started the live and started mining wood while I waited for people to join.
After around 3-5 minutes of gathering wood around 3K people had joined and I started to talk with them untill I had loads of Oak wood. I found a clear spot and started to build my house when my phone pinged I would normally edit out things like checking a message when I'm making a video but this is a stream so I can't just edit it out, my phone pinged again and the chat started to spam with things like,

User1
Someone is popular! Who's messaging?

User2
Answerrrrrr itty

And so on, after a couple minutes I checked it and it was clay, I opened the chat,
---------------------------------------------------------

Clayton~
Yo, (Y/N)?

Clayton~
You tweeted that you
were streaming on
twitch, whatcha
playin?

Clayton~
Your on the
server! What your
discord? I will call you
we could play together?

(Y/N) <3
Hey Clay, my discord
is ******#0565 now
Shoo I'm streamin here!

---------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone down but it pinged again, I apologised to the chat before opening the notification to see it was from clay. He was adding me I accepted and my screen on my computer showed an incoming discord call. I forgot that was open I answered before shrinking it so it wasn't on screen anymore I put my headset on before speaking,

"Heyyy~" I said with a grin

The chat was spamming on what was going on.

"Hey (Y/N)" Clay spook loudly, probably because he knew I was on stream and needed to keep up his online persona.

We played for hours while chatting and building my house, he helped with it. After it was done I checked the time 3:40PM I still had 20 minutes before I needed to end, I then checked how many people were watching 35K people where watching my stream, I kept my composure as best as possible. As silly as it is I don't like the idea of tons of people watching me but I have to deal with it so I can stay on level with my friends.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey guys!! How ya liking the story? One of my friends said she would read it and she likes unholy things but there most likley WONT be any of that, probably just some fluff XP

Words: 1174